Who is your favourite current Newcastle player?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's also the massive dicking about he was given by Allardyce and in particular that mad old c*** Kinnear, and he just got on with it, and continued his form on the pitch. Totally love the bloke for it.

Absolutely!

Has to be either Jose Enrique or Peter Lovenkrands. Work rate of Jose Enrique is way up there and is a strong attacking full back. Root of many of our attacks. Always liked Lovenkrands, even last season. Thought he deserved better run-out. In killer form this season, and bonus points for strength during the family crisis.

Too difficult to vote for one.

no favourites.

:lol:

too many people have favourites and those they like to scapegoat and it often clouds the judgement as to how they are actually doing.

You are so, so wise.

Guest icemanblue

no favourites.

:lol:

too many people have favourites and those they like to scapegoat and it often clouds the judgement as to how they are actually doing.

What a guy. You're an inspiration to all of us.

Guest icemanblue

There's something unlovable about Colo. Too... Argie.

Eh. Is there? Haven't heard too many people saying that.

Guest guinness_fiend

Kevin Nolan.  He is proof that having a complete absence of ability does not stop you achieving your dreams and succeeding.

He brings a tear to my third eye.

Coloccini.

I have the utmost respect for players who turn themselves round after a bad spell. And he's everything I'd want to be in a centre-half (when on form) - calm, collected, does the simple things well and composed. Reads the game beautifully. Hope he can carry on this was if/when we get promoted to a proper division instead of the gash we reside in now.

Has to be either Jose Enrique or Peter Lovenkrands. Work rate of Jose Enrique is way up there and is a strong attacking full back. Root of many of our attacks. Always liked Lovenkrands, even last season. Thought he deserved better run-out. In killer form this season, and bonus points for strength during the family crisis.

Too difficult to vote for one.

Same here, I liked him back in his Rangers days aswell. This season Lovenkrands has just completely outdone himself, and he's an excellent example of professionalism. Local hero forever from now on.