Who is your favourite current Newcastle player?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jose, Jose Jose Jose. He just breathes cool.

"In my three seasons here I know the fans like me and I love that. That is more important for me than anything else, more important than trophies and cups.”

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/03/19/jose-enrique-hopes-for-long-united-career-61634-26064695/

:smitten:

A trophy or a cup would be nice like.

Jose, Jose Jose Jose. He just breathes cool.

"In my three seasons here I know the fans like me and I love that. That is more important for me than anything else, more important than trophies and cups.”

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/03/19/jose-enrique-hopes-for-long-united-career-61634-26064695/

A trophy or a cup would be nice like.

Mind you though, I think the likes of Abidal might have something to say about Enrique being the best left back outside the Premier League :lol:

Was at Benton yesterday to meet Lovenkrands with some of my danish mates.

We sat with him and talked for about an hour and he was absolutely amazing, he was honest about everything in the club and his personal life and he told us some things that i'm sure he wouldn't have told the press. He told us that his fathers death is still haunting him and that he can't sleep at night because of that.

He told us that he joined Newcastle in the summer ahead of Birmingham and Wolves because he loved Newcastle so much.

He finished the meeting asking if any of us played football, one of my mates said yes and Peter then gave him 4 pairs of his used boots.

Obviously I liked Peter because he's danish like me, but after yesterday I like him even more, he's truly an amazing person.

Lover-krands!!!

Obviously it should be Jose, and Colo is in my top 3, but Lovenkrands is instrumental every game!

Can't believe the doubters he had initially, he's a proven good player, and when he was unfit at the start of the season you could see his potential. His pace, movement and reading of the game is far better than any of our other attacking players.

And his Scottish/Danish with a slight bit of geordie accent is brilliant!

Voted Lovenkrands, but 1 just isn't enough. Top 5 would be.

1. Lovenkrands

2. Jose

3. Ameobi (for sheer comedy value and the utter look of delight on the face when he scores. Shame he's always injured like)

4. Coloccini

5. Guthrie (he's fucking magic at the minute. That pass for Carroll's second on wednesday  :smitten:)

Jonas is up there as well.

I don't really have a favourite player but I'm surprised by how many have Lovenkrands as their favourite player.  He looked like he couldn't be bothered half the time when he was stuck on the wing (contrast that with Guthrie who, whilst he is better in the centre, always gets stuck in when on the wing) and he's only really hit form in the last 10-15 or so games, I would've thought more would have liked Coloccini, Jonas, Jose etc.

Guest toonlass

I don't really have a favourite player but I'm surprised by how many have Lovenkrands as their favourite player.  He looked like he couldn't be bothered half the time when he was stuck on the wing (contrast that with Guthrie who, whilst he is better in the centre, always gets stuck in when on the wing) and he's only really hit form in the last 10-15 or so games, I would've thought more would have liked Coloccini, Jonas, Jose etc.

Bullshit!

He isn't a winger, he isn't a midfielder. He has said time and again that he is not comfortable on the wing and has been saying this since he was playing for Rangers. The lad is a forward and even when he was played on the wing he didn't look like he couldn't be arsed, more that he wasn't comfortable there. I said from day one back in January 2009 that he shouldn't be played on the wing, and that if he was played as a striker he would score goals.