Doncaster v Newcastle - 19:45 Tuesday 23/03/10 pre-match thread

Guest toonlass

Well that says it all, doesn't it? We're playing Doncaster Rovers with almost a full strength midfield and attack and some of us are dreading it.

Yeah only because so many on here were getting carried away with celebrations about going up before it's confirmed and after today's results they have relised that another bad result and it's all to play for again.

A win and the promotionometer will be on overload again.

Well that says it all, doesn't it? We're playing Doncaster Rovers with almost a full strength midfield and attack and some of us are dreading it.

Yeah only because so many on here were getting carried away with celebrations about going up before it's confirmed and after today's results they have relised that another bad result and it's all to play for again.

Nervous nelly :D

Wouldn't say it was a bad result at all today by the way.

Williamson travelled with the squad yesterday, so you would expect he will return. If not let young Tamas have a game.

Harper

Simpson  Williamson    Colo      Enrique

Guthrie      Nolan

Routledge                                    Jonas

Lovenkrands    Carroll

If Loven is out then i'd replace him with a striker ;)

Going to this one and I think Best will start :( :

Harper

Simpson   Williamson/Kadar  Colo   Enrique

Guthrie       Nolan

Routledge                                    Jonas

Best      Carroll

3-1 win. Have a good feeling about this one

Guest Brazilianbob

We will lose this one, then we will lose our home record to Forest who will then sense they can catch us as we also have sheff utd at home and Reading away which will be tough games that we could easily lose.  Got this horrible sinking feeling that its all going to go t*ts up over the last 8 or 9 games and we end up in the play offs.  Prove me wrong please!

We will lose this one, then we will lose our home record to Forest who will then sense they can catch us as we also have sheff utd at home and Reading away which will be tough games that we could easily lose.  Got this horrible sinking feeling that its all going to go t*ts up over the last 8 or 9 games and we end up in the play offs.  Prove me wrong please!

Forest are wank away from home. I doubt we will lose our home record to them.

Forest are w*** away from home. I doubt we will lose our home record to them.

They most certainly aren't w***, like. Difficult to beat, anyway.