Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is when we need to have a strong disciplinarian in charge. Will Hughton strike the fear of God into Andy Carroll? Of course he won't. And it's a shame, because things inside the Newcastle camp had seemed to be going really well. If it turns out that Carroll has twatted Taylor one then he has to be punished by the club for his stupidity.

the only time having souness would of been a good idea!

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the t*** aswell.

Oh yeah our players wouldn't dare fight with those two hardmen at the club.

Now explain Dyer and Bowyer

Its near impossible to stop shit like this happening, its a case of how the manager deals with it and CH will probably bottle properly punishing Carroll.

Guest Geordiesned

If this is true then Carroll will no doubt be suspended by the club but I doubt he'll learn his lesson. He is after all already on an ABH charge.

Guest guinness_fiend

If this is true then Carroll will no doubt be suspended by the club but I doubt he'll learn his lesson. He is after all already on an ABH charge.

No-one knows what could have caused it.  For all we know, Taylor could have done something terrible.  There could be mitigating cirumstances - let's not jump to conclusions just yet, eh?  Facts first.

This is when we need to have a strong disciplinarian in charge. Will Hughton strike the fear of God into Andy Carroll? Of course he won't. And it's a shame, because things inside the Newcastle camp had seemed to be going really well. If it turns out that Carroll has twatted Taylor one then he has to be punished by the club for his stupidity.

the only time having souness would of been a good idea!

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the t*** aswell.

Oh yeah our players would dare fight with those two hardmen at the club.

Now explain Dyer and Bowyer

Bowyer was a prick, Dyer tried to fend him off and ended up getting a red card, it pretty much explains itself.

Aside from the fact it doesn't explain why they would fight in public with two fierce hardmen at the club in senior positions, you are totally wrong.

Dyer turned his back on a ball in play to confront a team mate yelling at him. He was paid his 40K a week solely to know where the ball was going to be on Saturdays for 90 mins, not to turn his back on it.

Not related but our other nutcase:

Obv not real but some funny stuff:

Might make an appearance in tomorrows game so best have a quiet night. A few pear ciders an a curry. Magic.

What a f***ing long day. CH done my f***ing swede in. Cigar to the eye if he keeps it up.

f*** me I was so drunk last night that I actually tried to hug a fire. HUG A FIRE!

I am midnight drunk by noon.

WTF! Butt has decided to drink non-alcohilic Lager.

@AlanSmithNufc  Missed a right laugh in training. Filled Butt's lucozade sport up with piss. He drunk the lot. Clueless.

Steven Taylor, the former England Under-21 captain, has suffered a suspected broken jaw in a training-ground incident involving Andy Carroll, his Newcastle United team-mate, presenting the club with an unwanted distraction as their promotion campaign enters its final, pivotal stages.

Given that Taylor only recently had a brace removed from a knee after suffering a long-term injury in January and is not yet participating in competitive physical activity, a facial fracture can be regarded as an unusual development.

Newcastle refused last night to confirm or deny the centre half’s latest setback, let alone the cause of it.

However rumours swept around Tyneside that the pair, both of whom were boyhood Newcastle supporters, had been involved in an altercation initiated by an exchange of text messages. It has also been suggested that Carroll has damaged a hand and will not play in tonight’s league match away to Doncaster Rovers.

Taylor hurt his knee during Newcastle’s 2-2 draw with West Bromwich Albion in January and Chris Hughton, the manager, stated yesterday that “it will probably be another two weeks” before the defender can resume full training.

It is understood that a meeting, called by the club’s hierarchy, has been held at Newcastle’s training facility at Little Benton, in which players and staff were warned not to discuss the episode publicly while an internal investigation was conducted.

Hughton and his first-team squad were in a Yorkshire hotel last night before the match with Doncaster.

In a marked contrast to preceding seasons, Newcastle have largely avoided controversy since their relegation from the Barclays Premier League, with Carroll’s scheduled Crown Court appearance next month a rare exception. The 21-year-old is accused of assault occasioning actual bodily harm over an incident in the Blu Bambu nightclub, in Newcastle, in December.

Any return of the negativity that became a regular feature of their spell in the Premier League would be regarded with dismay by fans, who have watched their team perform admirably on the pitch.

They are two points clear of West Brom at the top of the division and ten ahead of third-placed Nottingham Forest. They have a match in hand over both.

At his regular pre-match press briefing yesterday, Hughton was asked about the club’s success in avoiding damaging headlines.

“The fact we’ve been top for most of the season and the fact we’ve shown enough good things on the pitch has allowed the fans to have more good weeks than bad weeks,” he said. “It gives them optimism about next season that we’re going in the right direction.”

Coincidentally Joey Barton, arguably the most contentious player of recent vintage, has returned to the Newcastle squad for their fixture at the Keepmoat Stadium.

The 27-year-old midfield player, who has a chequered disciplinary record and has spent time in prison for assault, has not played since September, when he broke a bone in a foot.

“What we have always said with Joey is that, when he was fit and available, then we would like him involved,” Hughton said. “Now, whether that sees him get parts of games or games from now until the end of the season, we don’t know. But certainly we would rather have him available than not available.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article7071885.ece

Guest neesy111

And Mike Williamson has a broken hand, too? It's like Fight Club at the training ground!

The first rule of Night Club is…you do not talk about Night Club.

To be honest, there's not alot of substance in any of the papers to suggest this is the major thing they are reporting. I've heard very little from the grapevine on this.

Also, I'm NOT Carrols biggest fan, but I know ftom personal experience that Stephen Taylor is a bit of a tosser. If it did happen, he probably deserved it.

Can anyone remember when the rumours were abound that Shearer had broke Stephen Carrs jaw for setting his lip up? I can, and people didn't slag the almighty lion of gosforth off...

EDIT, I'm not Carrols biggest fan btw.  Fucking iPhone typing.