Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Carroll has done this he should not play again this season and should be sold in the summer. We don't need players like him who are always making headlines for the wrong reasons. Hughton gave him a chance after he glassed that lad in the club and he has spat that chance out. Get rid.

What if Taylor had? Same opinion?

Just heard from someone that it's Carroll with the broken jaw. Just hope that this doesn't derail our season.

If it's Taylor don't bring him back early from injury and let him sit out the season as punishment. I wouldn't sell him purely because he doesn't have the previous that Carroll has. I'd not play him for the rest of the season and sit him down at the end of the season and tell him he's out if anything like thst happens again.

Also, I'm notCarrols biggest fan, but I know ftom personal experience that Stephen Taylor is a bit of a tosser. If it did happen, he probably deserved it.

:lol: Was thinking the same thing.

What can I say, I've ran into the lad a few times and he's a complete c***.  My cousin knows him and say's he's thick as mince too.

for what it's worth, you're both right

yes he's a bit of a tosser but how many think it's ok to brake someones jaw because they behave a bit of a tosser. drop the hardman talk and it's just not done, except by twats.

i don't think the broken jaw is the issue, although people seem to be making a lot of it. if you're gonna say violence is wrong then you have to say all of it is wrong, no matter how minor or major the injuries are. what it really comes down to is who assaulted who first, there's your culprit. the vast majority of us will never know.

i don't care as long as we keep winning.

i care because i don't want twats of the hgihest order representing us. yes it comes down to who assaulted who first but given carrolls previous if it turns out it was him he should be sacked (and i still think if he's convicted of his previous he should be sacked or at least sold)

it's a noble sentiment, but hankering after a team of morally pure players is futile imo, it's never gonna happen. none of them are at the club because they're nice lads, they're at the club because they can (supposedly) play football.

Carrol's previous doesn't do him any favours like, but it's not outside the realms of possibility that Taylor threw the first punch and Carrol responded and subsequently broke his jaw. would that be Taylors fault? i think so.

If Carroll has done this he should not play again this season and should be sold in the summer. We don't need players like him who are always making headlines for the wrong reasons. Hughton gave him a chance after he glassed that lad in the club and he has spat that chance out. Get rid.

If Carroll should be sold then what should Barton be then?

If the players can forgive ech other for the wrongs done then i don't think there should be a problem.

But forgiving a broken jaw at this stage of the season when Taylor was on his way back will be hard tbh

I would have sacked Barton a long time ago after his conviction. To me it's about team discipline. If Carroll gets away with another slap on the wrist then what message does that send to our kids like Ranger, Airey, Donaldson etc.?

Also, I'm notCarrols biggest fan, but I know ftom personal experience that Stephen Taylor is a bit of a tosser. If it did happen, he probably deserved it.

What can I say, I've ran into the lad a few times and he's a complete c***.  My cousin knows him and say's he's thick as mince too.

yes he's a bit of a tosser but how many think it's ok to brake someones jaw because they behave a bit of a tosser. drop the hardman talk and it's just not done, except by twats.

i don't think the broken jaw is the issue, although people seem to be making a lot of it. if you're gonna say violence is wrong then you have to say all of it is wrong, no matter how minor or major the injuries are. what it really comes down to is who assaulted who first, there's your culprit. the vast majority of us will never know.

i care because i don't want twats of the hgihest order representing us. yes it comes down to who assaulted who first but given carrolls previous if it turns out it was him he should be sacked (and i still think if he's convicted of his previous he should be sacked or at least sold)

it's a noble sentiment, but hankering after a team of morally pure players is futile imo, it's never gonna happen. none of them are at the club because they're nice lads, they're at the club because they can (supposedly) play football.

Carrol's previous doesn't do him any favours like, but it's not outside the realms of possibility that Taylor threw the first punch and Carrol responded and subsequently broke his jaw. would that be Taylors fault? i think so.

as i've said being a t*** is one thing...being a violent t*** is  too far.

as i've said being a t*** is one thing...being a violent t*** is  too far.

fair enough man

Guest firetotheworks

Carroll's obviously a twat. But if we sack him, then he'll definitely start his 'rejuvenation' somewhere else. If we  can sort it in house and the two can make nice, then it should be with us.

Carroll's obviously a t***. But if we sack him, then he'll definitely start his 'rejuvenation' somewhere else. If we  can sort it in house and the two can make nice, then it should be with us.

like barton...and then another chance and another and another. if he's still prepared to go fighting when he has a court case coming up then let him start his rejuvination elsewhere.

fuck me man, if it was a youth team player he'd be out. maybe we need a list of tariffs. someone like messi can get away with multiple child rape and murder, david villa mass poisoning, jermaine defoe armed robbery, andy carroll repeated assault, nicky butt looking at me in a strange manor.

I do not care what Taylor said to him it DOES NOT MATTER he CANNOT go breaking team mates jaws, he has to be sacked or at the very least transfer listed.

The ONLY way he stays if if Taylor is 100% okay with it and the 2 can make up, even if that happens the punishment from the club have to be very severe.

Hilarious Skrg, you do this for every 'story of shame' that comes out of Barrack Road, but strangely enough, your crusade for morale superiority and human decency goes unnoticed by the king-makers in the glass tower. When will you accept that the life of a Premiership professional footballer is riddled with the type of immoral and indecent activity that has plagued our society for the last twenty years?

Carroll and Taylor had some sort of fight, it's not up to the fans to be judge and jury, nor should we really be bothered about what goes on at Longbenton, so long as the 'culprits' are putting their shift in at SJP.

Those of you joining Skrg on his crusade should take a step back and :facepalm: some of your posts. It's like reading the Daily Mail. Especially Hakka.

What are you on about???  I have never read such a load of rubbish in one post.

Are you struggling to understand the joined up sentences? I can break it down if you like...

Chris Hughton is the manager, he makes the decisions as he sees fit in order to manage his squad. Coming down hard on Carroll, as many on here are suggesting, could be detrimental to the squad or certain key players. We don't know this, only Hughton knows.

If you don't like Andy Carroll, or any of our other players, feel free not to get his name printed on your shirt, or sing his name when he next plays and scores.

No trouble with joined up sentences here.

Essentially what you are saying is that this kind of behaviour can be tolerated as long as the team is doing ok.  I'll keep this simple for you.  No, it can't be tolerated.

Carroll's obviously a twat. But if we sack him, then he'll definitely start his 'rejuvenation' somewhere else. If we  can sort it in house and the two can make nice, then it should be with us.

he doesnt need rejuvenating, he's scoring for fun. he just needs to stop hitting people.

We've no idea what happened, so God knows why people feel they need to jump on their moral high horses and call for heads to roll (metaphorically speaking).

It's down to Taylor, Carroll, the staff and players, the club, and if it comes to it, the law. Whatever is decided is good for me, if that means Carroll stays, then that's great.

We've no idea what happened, so God knows why people feel they need to jump on their moral high horses and call for heads to roll (metaphorically speaking).

It's down to Taylor, Carroll, the staff and players, the club, and if it comes to it, the law. Whatever is decided is good for me, if that means Carroll stays, then that's great.

most are saying 'if'.

Guest firetotheworks

Carroll's obviously a t***. But if we sack him, then he'll definitely start his 'rejuvenation' somewhere else. If we  can sort it in house and the two can make nice, then it should be with us.

he doesnt need rejuvenating, he's scoring for fun. he just needs to stop hitting people.

Wey, thats what I mean by rejuvenation.  O0

discovered some interesting facts yesterday.

their is roughly 750,000 words in the english language (when you take into account various word meanings, compound nouns etc)

the average educated person has a vocabulary of 30,000 words

you need a vocabulary of around 800 words to read The Sun

:lol:

Wey, thats what I mean by rejuvenation.  O0

haha, ok mate. what a shitter though, i was actually starting to warm to him, i'd even forgiven him for that man city substitute 'performance'.

Suppose we should be glad it wasn't on the pitch again on a matchday. Carroll's obviously a cunt, a hard cunt at that, I think the whole Blu Bambu incident will have something to do with it!!

discovered some interesting facts yesterday.

their is roughly 750,000 words in the english language (when you take into account various word meanings, compound nouns etc)

the average educated person has a vocabulary of 30,000 words

you need a vocabulary of around 800 words to read The Sun

:lol:

You need that many to look at page 3

I suppose it's not surprising that a web forum quickly becomes a kangaroo court, but let's be honest - nobody has any hard facts or evidence as to what actually happened.

IF a violent act took place it could be an unprovoked attack, a provoked attack or even self defence. No one knows, so it may be best to defer judgement until we all know a little bit more.

Don't expect the local media to show any such restrain however, no doubt the mackem biased Look North will be giving it both barrels with an article full of conjecture and hearsay but NO facts, while making it seem as if Newcastle is the only club where such disagreements occur.