Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Credit to Hughton for handling the situation (whatever happened) well so far..

The puppet is waiting for Nolan, Smithy, Butty, Ashley & Del to tell him what to do next that is why he is on mute.

bullshit

You think the puppet is real manager!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!

No offense man, I'm far away from things and I realise you know a lot more than me about the club and the players.  But imo, Hughton deserves the most credit for this season's performances. And I think a media embargo is the right thing to do in this particular situation.

:thup: Lets see how it rolls in few days time after Del tells Ashley what he has found out.

I like the fact he's banned everyone from speaking about it.

That means everything in the media is "speculation", even if most of it is probably correct.

In my eyes this is a chance for Chris to show his management skills, so far he's got this spot on.

I don't suppose that decision was made by Hughton at all, but it's the right one.

What makes you think Hughton didn't make that decision?

You can't be suggesting that Lambias has any brains to think this up, considering all the evidence.

That means everything in the media is "speculation", even if most of it is probably correct.

In my eyes this is a chance for Chris to show his management skills, so far he's got this spot on.

I don't suppose that decision was made by Hughton at all, but it's the right one.

You can't be suggesting that Lambias has any brains to think this up, considering all the evidence.

If there's one thing Llambias & Ashley seem good at it's saying nowt.

Hughton will have been told how this is going to be dealt with, no doubt about it.

I'm coming around to the idea that I'd quite like it if it was dealt with completely in house & we never found out what happened & the club didn't comment at all.

Agree with this, completely.

It would certainly be an indication that we are moving in the direction of becoming a serious football club, rather than a joke club who have allowed the media to rape us for years.

should be forgotten about after this weekend. Just thinking about whether it could have any influence on his upcoming trial.

The poster above about wages and ex girlfiend is spot on what the argument was over, just can't take the mick out of some A holes, no brains = no response = Violence...

Hughton will have been told how this is going to be dealt with, no doubt about it.

They have terrible P.R skills though, that's why it would suprise me.

Either way i prefer this way of doing things.

Guest toonlass

The puppet is waiting for Nolan, Smithy, Butty, Ashley & Del to tell him what to do next that is why he is on mute.

bullshit

Do you think Del and Ashley would know enough about football to get a team to the top of the league?

Not sure if anyone has posted this already and it's probably a load of rubbish...but thought I might as well post the link.

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/carroll_and_taylor__the_inside_info_509851/index.shtml

DARLOMAGS2: Received this in an E-mail last night. I've had info before from this source and it turned out to be spot on, so I reckon this could be the truth!

Just spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll.

Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude.

Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him.

Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

So...thats the truth. Let people know and make sure that Taylor doesn't get away with this, as Carroll could well end up in jail over it!!

:lol:

Steven Taylor is well known as a player who is always taking the piss and playing tricks on people, for all we know he could have been winding Carroll up for a while about being with his lass first and being on more money and Carroll just snapped. I am not saying that's what definitely happened, but we have no clue why Carroll hit him (or IF Carroll hit him~as nowt has been confirmed), so I am not prepared to vote to say what should happen.

There is no doubt that over the last few years S.Taylor has been the leading light of the club's academy and youth set ups and the biggest and strongest too. It's quite possible that being a couple of years younger A.Carroll may have been on the receiving end of some "treatment" from Taylor before.  It happens in football.

Maybe it was a bit like bumping into someone who was older and bigger than you at school - but is no longer - and this time when they tried it on you decided to teach them a lesson.

This is of course based on no facts at all - but there again nor is anything else that has been said to date.

I'm coming around to the idea that I'd quite like it if it was dealt with completely in house & we never found out what happened & the club didn't comment at all.

Agree with this, completely.

It would certainly be an indication that we are moving in the direction of becoming a serious football club, rather than a joke club who have allowed the media to rape us for years.

The media rapes most clubs when there players fuck up, NUFC have employed a higher than most players who are idiots off the field idiots/massive egos.

Not sure if anyone has posted this already and it's probably a load of rubbish...but thought I might as well post the link.

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/carroll_and_taylor__the_inside_info_509851/index.shtml

DARLOMAGS2: Received this in an E-mail last night. I've had info before from this source and it turned out to be spot on, so I reckon this could be the truth!

Just spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll.

Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude.

Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him.

Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

So...thats the truth. Let people know and make sure that Taylor doesn't get away with this, as Carroll could well end up in jail over it!!

:lol:

I am sure that if Everton had made a serious offer to Taylor he would have gone, the "loyalty" bit was a good fall back.

Truth is Moyes just didn't fancy him at the end of the day.

bullshit

Do you think Del and Ashley would know enough about football to get a team to the top of the league?

No but then I thought Brian Clough knew a lot about football & he got Forrest relegated.

bullshit

No but then I thought Brian Clough knew a lot about football & he got Forrest relegated.

He made alot of money out of them though, all those backhanders and what not, history's Harry Redknapp-allegedly of course

Guest neesy111

How fat does he look in that picture

very, would like to know when that was taken

looks bigger than nolan

Of course there's a doubt about it. It all happened like this because your speculation is gospel truth? Give over man, you might not rate Hughton but at least wait until he gets something wrong before sticking the boot in.

Of course there's a doubt about it. It all happened like this because your speculation is gospel truth? Give over man, you might not rate Hughton but at least wait until he gets something wrong before sticking the boot in.

Who's sticking the boot in? ???