Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

Love it how because we haven't won the European cup or the Premiership we aren't a successful club. We've won a lot more than them small time cunts.

Seriously hope we fucking murder them tonight. The way they went on down there was absolutely infuriating and I would love nothing better than rubbing 3 points right in their faces tonight.

Guest GAMMELL

"Dear Newcastle United supporters,

Please accept my sincere apologies for starting this thread off. I really should have known that living in such third-world squalor would deprive you all of having a sense of humour.

We are truly honoured to be playing at the world renowned Sportsdirect.com Stadium against the 1927 League Champions this evening. Thanks for that.

Just try and keep your fat, lazy, dole-ite arses off the pitch hey? "

:lol: :lol:

What a truely incoherrent bastard this Forest fan seems to be...

The valarenga fans were class, I stayed in a hotel with a load of them and if memorys serves me correctly those were the fans who booked out Gotham town and invited the Newcastle fans for a party :lol:

I miss naff European matches :(

Was it Lillestrom that brought one fan who proceeded to do a conga on his lonesome for most of the game? :lol:

Nah.... they brought loads (well quite a few anyway) including some of the best looking female fans ever to set foot inside SJP !

Why are the Forest fans so bitter, any idea?

Deep down they must realise that a small club that wins a trophy is still a small club, wheras a big club that can pull in 40,000 in the Championship is what it's all about.

Why are the Forest fans so bitter, any idea?

Deep down they must realise that a small club that wins a trophy is still a small club, wheras a big club that can pull in 40,000 in the Championship is what it's all about.

50,000 even?

Ok I spent the last hour counting the seats on nufc.co.uk since I'm off work and just waiting for the match :lol:

Almost 49,000 sold so far, so we'll probably sell over 50,000, but wether that number will actually turn up on a Monday night is another question.

Ok I spent the last hour counting the seats on nufc.co.uk since I'm off work and just waiting for the match :lol:

Almost 49,000 sold so far, so we'll probably sell over 50,000, but wether that number will actually turn up on a Monday night is another question.

If that's accurate, then add on a few latecomers and pay on the gate and I'd reckon you're looking at a full house.

This has got to be one of our biggest pre-match threads aswell, most don't get past the 5 page mark, and alot of the big games or games that are a week away since the thread had been created usually get 10 pages. We are on 13 already and still have over 2 hours to KO.