Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Roger Kint

Sunderland - 332

Shearer - 260

How do you know Sunderland has scored 232 ?

Also how many Premier League goals have we scored ?

Google 'All time premier league table' and wiki has a page up to last season

We have 884

Sunderland - 332

Shearer - 260

What about europe then...... :lol:

f*** Shearer, what about Shola? :lol:

Shola - 19

Sunderland - 5

You must be shitting me. Shola Ameobi has 19 European goals?

Sunderland - 332

Shearer - 260

Shola - 19

Sunderland - 5

Yes, according to Wiki.

Did anyone else get this on e mail last summer?  ;D

Based on the majestic 'Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh', I give you 'Choose Sunderland'!

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a football team. Choose Newcastle Utd. Choose trying to buy the title and blowing a 12 point lead. Choose humiliating yourself live on Sky when Fergie outwitted you. Choose crying on the tele. Choose only remembering football games from 1993 onwards. Choose 52,000 and forget 9,000. Choose genuflecting in front of Shearer, your hero. Choose Shepherd and Hall. Choose the fake sheikh. Choose scandal all over the national newspapers. Choose Geordie women being called dogs. Choose £5 football shirts. Choose a brothel. Choose bridges, so many bridges in fact you may as well concrete over your stench ridden river. Choose Gullit. Choose dropping your star man. Choose losing to your local rivals. Choose the rematch and recalling your hero. Choose him missing a pen in the last minute. Choose wearing your shirt every day on holiday. Choose sweat patches. Choose Keiron Dyer. Choose 7 up. Choose sacking a man like Bobby Robson. Choose Bramble. Choose Guivarch. Choose Fumaca. Choose Boumsong. Choose Cacapa. Choose Smith. Choose 20,000 fans coming to welcome Owen. Choose 52,000 booing him. Choose Allardyce, the Mackem. Choose injuries. Choose mental tactics. Choose Derby County. Twice. Choose Fat Ashley. Choose his shirt. Choose stretch marks. Choose the Bigg Market. Choose him clubbing. Choose one rule for one and one for the other. Choose 10 grand tips so he can dance in his shirt. Choose your airport of which your so inherently proud, even though Sunderland own it too. Choose reappointing Keegan. Choose Special K. Choose the Messiah in January even though he'll be executed at Easter. Choose entertaining football. Choose booing. Choose racial abuse at Mido. Choose racial abuse at Hadji and Chippo. Choose waving cereal boxes at Keegan. Choose no win since December. Choose a European challenge becoming a relegation battle. Choose delusion. Choose spitting the dummy out. Choose blaming Shearer. Choose Shearer undermining your boss on national TV. Choose idiot fans not eating bacon because it's red and white. Choose obesity. Choose Greggs. Choose thrashing after thrashing. Choose being a big club despite winning nowt for God knows how many years. Choose the Fairs cup that no longer exists. Choose the Intertoto Cup. Choose Scott Parker looking proud holding it. Choose debt. Choose a hotch potch stadium. Choose Friends of the Town Moor (FTM) protesting against a new stadium. Choose a 'soccer circus'.

f*** that! I chose Sunderland. I chose a life!

Wtf? Berating us because we were in the Intertoto cup, a competition they've never been good enough to qualify for? You could go through half the points on there and ask how a Sunderland fan has the nerve to even attempt to take the piss.

Exactly. There's a few points in there i'd take issue with. Choose losing to your local rivals. (Something they've experienced a lot more than us in my 43 years on this earth). Choose sacking a man like Bobby Robson. (Is that the same Bobby they respected so much, that they had a song about him p**sing himself when he was alive). Choose the Bigg market. (An area they frequent, cos there's nowt in Sunderland. despite their claim to hate our city). As for the references to us in Europe, they can come back and take the p**s when their rabble have played 100+ games in euro competition. If i'm still alive, i'll be a pensioner at least by then.

Also about the "hotch potch stadium". Our stadium is both bigger in size and better in design than their's i know ours looks a bit odd but that is exactly the reason why ours is better because it is a stadium with a bit of character instead of being just a bowl like  most modern day built stadiums. It may just be me but i think the SOS is dull and boring.

Also about the "hotch potch stadium". Our stadium is both bigger in size and better in design than their's i know ours looks a bit odd but that is exactly the reason why ours is better because it is a stadium with a bit of character instead of being just a bowl like  most modern day built stadiums. It may just be me but i think the SOS is dull and boring.

id agree there, much prefer the older stadiums. new ones are too generic, seen one seen them all

Sunderland - 332

Shearer - 260

Shola - 19

Sunderland - 5

Course he does, he scored a few in the Champions League and many more in the UEFA Cup.

Him and Lua Lua destroyed Leverkusen away from Home in the last 16 of the CL.  Then we destroyed them at Home, Shearer hatrick, all at the leazes end where I was sitting :)

We only just missed out on getting through that second group stage and into the last 8. What a fantastic season that was.

Some Turkish newspaper has claimed Fenerbahce are in for Bent, so some random Turks have all sent things to Bent on his twitter telling him to join and such. RTG is melting down over it, it's as tenuous a link as you'll ever see but they're all shitting bricks.

Oh and their resident ITK claims they've nearly agreed a deal with David James.

Some Turkish newspaper has claimed Fenerbahce are in for Bent, so some random Turks have all sent things to Bent on his twitter telling him to join and such. RTG is melting down over it, it's as tenuous a link as you'll ever see but they're all shitting bricks.

i misread that totally, thought it read fenerbahce were interested in best!  :doh:

there appears to be only 2 types of thread on that forum.

1 - realistic pointing out of Sunderlands shortcomings- followed by hysteria.

2- Unrealistic ITKs about impending disaster at SJP- followed by hysteria.

Guest Roger Kint

there appears to be only 3 types of thread on that forum.

1 - realistic pointing out of Sunderlands shortcomings- followed by hysteria.

2- Unrealistic ITKs about impending disaster at SJP- followed by hysteria.

3 - Childish obsessions with Newcastle - followed by hysteria.

FYP