Sunderland...

Heron

I was very annoyed yesterday when West Brom equalised, but the reaction from the village of the damned (And that photo in particular) has actually made me almost glad that they finished above us. Shows how utterly laughable they are as a club, a city, and a people.

If we'd finished above them we'd never have got this amount of enjoyment out of their reaction.

I was very annoyed yesterday when West Brom equalised, but the reaction from the village of the damned (And that photo in particular) has actually made me almost glad that they finished above us. Shows how utterly laughable they are as a club, a city, and a people.

If we'd finished above them we'd never have got this amount of enjoyment out of their reaction.

It's the reassessment in expectations which has tickled me. Had you told them at the start of the season they'd finish a whole 1 point ahead of us they'd have laughed in your face but now they're celebrating it like they've won the pissing FA Cup :lol:

Thats like a 100m sprinter bragging cos he was 1st out of the blocks.

Nobody gives a fuck the lad that finished ahead is the news and what will be remembered, forever.

They fucked it up big time, 3 fucking nil and that makes it so much funnier.

I'm off to watch Tchoyi Story 3, I've heard it's cracking.

Well, aye an nar. This might be true in 100m sprint but I'm fairly certain in 20,30,40 years time people will remember 5-1, not sunderland finishing a couple points ahead  :crazy2:

Anyone lend me a copy tchoyi story?