Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

Where have they got the idea that they're a "stable" club from?

Is it this weeks version of "classier"?

Probably because they've had their current manager for just over two years, whereas we haven't had the same manager for longer than 18 months since Sir Bobby!

Where have they got the idea that they're a "stable" club from?

Is it this weeks version of "classier"?

Theyve been in the prem for a long time for their standards, solid as a rock...sinking like one too.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=603080

Might of been posted but this is one the funniest threads I've seen. You can tell the posters who are in their late teens/early twenties by how deluded their posts are. Some of them genuinely think the SOL is a better stadium than SJP :S

Only advantage we have is Niall Quinn, he can convince anyone.

Minus the fans he begged to go to the games.

Might of been posted but this is one the funniest threads I've seen. You can tell the posters who are in their late teens/early twenties by how deluded their posts are. Some of them genuinely think the SOL is a better stadium than SJP :S

Only advantage we have is Niall Quinn, he can convince anyone.

Minus the fans he begged to go to the games.

:lol:

The "our stadium is better than your stadium" arguments are tedious as fuck. Facility wise they're on a par with one another. The only difference is that St James' Park is bigger and has a history behind it.

The "our stadium is better than your stadium" arguments are tedious as f***. Facility wise they're on a par with one another. The only difference is that St James' Park is bigger and has a history behind it.

Which for most football fans would make it a far better stadium. Not to mention one is bang in the middle of one of the UK's most vibrant cities and the other is on a post industrial wasteland on the edge of the UK's most depressing "city".

I don't have any hesitation in saying SJP is the best stadium in the country TBH. f*** accusations of bias!

Location undoubtedly - not many would disagree.

Considering it's a pretty good arena too with a better than average atmosphere it would definitely have a chance of being considered the "best".

Guest Geordiesned

Having visited the SOS last Friday for the KoL gig I have no hesitation in saying SJP is vastly superior. The lack of exits alone made the place a death trap if it went up in flames.

Having visited the SOS last Friday for the KoL gig I have no hesitation in saying SJP is vastly superior. The lack of exits alone made the place a death trap if it went up in flames.

Cool, can't wait til they learn how to set summat alight successfully then..

Surely the headlines would be "Stadium alight"

:eek:

Or 'smouldering heap of Shit'.

Or 'smouldering heap of s***'.

"Shite Alight"