Sunderland...

Heron

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10864131&postcount=15

Sunderland will finish between 7th and 11th and again have a very good away record.

Newcastle will finish between 15th and 18th and maybe even flirt with a relegation battle but their home form will keep the points ticking over.

By end of Noveember we will be 5 points clear of them

End of thread.....move on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Must be bookmark worthy for some end of november/season fun.

Seriously 'magedia' has to be the most retarded term any one has ever created. It doesn't even have a ring to it.

Some seriously mentally ill people on their board, it's very embarrassing and I'd be ashamed to be a member.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10864131&postcount=15

Sunderland will finish between 7th and 11th and again have a very good away record.

Newcastle will finish between 15th and 18th and maybe even flirt with a relegation battle but their home form will keep the points ticking over.

By end of Noveember we will be 5 points clear of them

End of thread.....move on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Must be bookmark worthy for some end of november/season fun.

We're seven points above them now, so they'd have to beat us by a 12 point spread between now and two months time.

A quick glance at the fixtures and the inbreds have 8 games and I'd expect them to take 10-12 points from those fixtures.

A quick glance at ours and we have 7 games and can expect to get 9ish points from those fixtures.

This leaves the unwashed four points behind us, a far cry from this fucktards prediction of being 5 points ahead.  Oh, and that's a conservative estimate too, we could easily do better and they could do worse.

Amazed there's no RTG thread on Bruce's attending our game.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=630952

:thup: :lol: They always deliver.

Their fans never fail to amaze - see the last post from "Sir Ricky of Sbragia"

Absolute disgrace if true. Why Bruce would wish to spend a day off in the company of people who want to drive the club he supposedly represents out of existance if a very serious question. They are our enemies who have grown even more bitter and obsessed with our destruction since they betrayed mackemdom by bowing to Thatcher when we reached out to them in the 80s.

...WTF is he going on about? Is this some in joke that I'm missing?? Is this man just a lunatic???

hahaha

I think Sunderland have some good players. If i were a sunderland fan on that forum would i get lynched for admiting toon had good players? Is that forum just where they put all their weird ones? My mackem friends aren't mad like that

Guest Haris Vuckic

They would just call you a mag.

Even the most backhanded compliment towards Newcastle faces multiple ripostes of ''maaaaag, maaaaaaaaaaag!''

Guest Haris Vuckic

Many of them genuinely seem to believe that they've got a squad that should be challenging for honours, despite the fact it's largely made up of players who have more relegations on their CV than they do medals.

They've bought players from the championship, players who were relegated, two old men from Man United & someone from Asia to sell shirts. They've done poorly.