Sunderland...

Heron

the entire forum of RTG encapsulated in two posts. the first mag obsessed, look at the posters name for crying out loud, spouting mag obsessed drivel......to be shot down by a more rational poster.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664966

Fair play to those shooting him down but fucking hell some of them are so thick.

Chelsea have signed a defender who plays for the second worst defence in the league. Blackburn are hovering about the relegation zone (3 points above QPR), would they not take Hoilett or Samba, or even Yakubu? :lol:

That's not to mention Cisse has been the second highest scorer in the Bundesliga the past two seasons.

Love the bloke on the second page who says that "In reality, they will finish below us. If not this year, then next." Fuck knows how someone can be so sure that they will catch us this year and it's just as bizarre how anyone think they know what will happen next year :lol:

the entire forum of RTG encapsulated in two posts. the first mag obsessed, look at the posters name for crying out loud, spouting mag obsessed drivel......to be shot down by a more rational poster.

Fair play to those shooting him down but fucking hell some of them are so thick.

Chelsea have signed a defender who plays for the second worst defence in the league. Blackburn are hovering about the relegation zone (3 points above QPR), would they not take Hoilett or Samba, or even Yakubu? :lol:

That's not to mention Cisse has been the second highest scorer in the Bundesliga the past two seasons.

Love the bloke on the second page who says that "In reality, they will finish below us. If not this year, then next." Fuck knows how someone can be so sure that they will catch us this year and it's just as bizarre how anyone think they know what will happen next year :lol:

Well, actually, come to think about it; MON. FTM.

Fair play to those shooting him down but f***ing hell some of them are so thick.

Love the bloke on the second page who says that "In reality, they will finish below us. If not this year, then next." f*** knows how someone can be so sure that they will catch us this year and it's just as bizarre how anyone think they know what will happen next year :lol:

Well, actually, come to think about it; MON. FTM. NETD. Mag kernt

fyp

It's the way they go on about 'normality being restored' if they finish above us, as if 3 measly years, where they struggled to survive at times themselves, overrides the many preceding seasons where we far superior. :best:

One thing that has always baffled me about RTG is the fact they're so cocksure that everyone hates us and loves them. In my experience, from visiting other football websites and speaking to fans of other clubs, we get quite a good wrap (probably due to the fact we're a relatively big team that's in no danger of winning anything any time soon :lol: ) but even more bizarrely there's not much love for Sunderland. Considering they're a club with such a bland recent history I assumed that many people would struggle to give a fuck but no, a lot of fans seem to dislike them.

One thing that has always baffled me about RTG is the fact they're so cocksure that everyone hates us and loves them. In my experience, from visiting other football websites and speaking to fans of other clubs, we get quite a good wrap (probably due to the fact we're a relatively big team that's in no danger of winning anything any time soon :lol: ) but even more bizarrely there's not much love for Sunderland. Considering they're a club with such a bland recent history I assumed that many people would struggle to give a f*** but no, a lot of fans seem to dislike them.

Same with Boro, I guess it's because most people in the country frown upon incest.

It's getting to the point where I just wish they'd get relegated and f*** off into obscurity. I love the derby like but other than that they are just tedius as f*** about every single peice of news (from both sides) no matter how big or small, it's not even good banter, it's just proper w*** "haw haw haw my mag mate's just found out he has asthma FTM yous are s**** lol" craic.

Same feelings tbh.

It's because Sunderland haven't made a mark on football, whilst we gave the world The Entertainers, had Champs League football, broke the world transfer record and are always in the news. They managed to get 7th in the league and gave the world Kevin Phillips. Not to mention the difference in the cities. So it's easy to see where their jealousy and inferiority complex comes from - Newcastle is just miles better than Sunderland in almost every category.

It's getting to the point where I just wish they'd get relegated and f*** off into obscurity. I love the derby like but other than that they are just tedius as f*** about every single peice of news (from both sides) no matter how big or small, it's not even good banter, it's just proper w*** "haw haw haw my mag mate's just found out he has asthma FTM yous are s**** lol" craic.

Same feelings tbh.

Ditto.

Guest johnson293

Never really heard much of him but RIP nonetheless.

His Legacy at the football club will probably be as the man who appointed Lawrie McMenemy (Mackem-enemy), who helped take them down to the 3rd Division in 1987.

His Legacy at the football club will probably be as the man who appointed Lawrie McMenemy (Mackem-enemy), who helped take them down to the 3rd Division in 1987.

:lol: oh well, before my time anyway!

Lets not forget how he told the SAFC faithful that he wished they were as loyal as NUFC's support.

I think a minutes applause next home game is due.