Sunderland...

Heron

Fans begged for him(now they say he is over-rated) not the club but the club did go in for Larsson and he shot them down.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664917&page=2#ixzz1jqqGuZhL

Bit tired of reading this line  :lol:

Didn't he want too much money, we dropped our interest, he signed for sunderland 6 month later.

Oh and Gardner  :spit: they're just going to ignore the fact we had alreayd signed Cabaye for £2m ish less.  Gardner is fucking terrible man.

The last few days that forum has taken the bitter mackem stereotype to a whole new level.

Yeah saw that, gutted we missed out on Gardner and ended up with Yohan FUCKING Cabaye! :(

Didn't the bid for Larsson get rejected?

Also missing out on Bruce has probably put us back years.

Brum rejected our bid as I recall, pretty sure there was talk of him putting in a transfer request that was rejected by Brum too.

Missing out on Bruce probably did set us back a few years.  Nothing to do with him mind, but the guy who said yes was Souness who really did set us back 5 years.

Brum rejected our bid as I recall, pretty sure there was talk of him putting in a transfer request that was rejected by Brum too.

Thats right. He was in talks with us and then Birmingham changed their mind so he handed in a transfer request.

Then Birmingham played us in February and Larsson was an absolute mess, awful performance and worst player on the pitch so we didn't go back in for him :)

Guest icemanblue

Was speaking to a mackem at footie last night. Apparently they weren't keen on Cisse, because 'he's not much of a goal scorer'. They decided to go for 'that Tavani lad from Paris', who is 'completely lethal' and has 'twice the goals that useless cunt will ever get'.

Was speaking to a mackem at footie last night. Apparently they weren't keen on Cisse, because 'he's not much of a goal scorer'. They decided to go for 'that Tavani lad from Paris', who is 'completely lethal' and has 'twice the goals that useless cunt will ever get'.

Got similar off a mackem at work (haha) how Cisse was shite as the Bundesliga is shite/poor standard.

I don't know how people can keep reading that RTG s****, I follow a link from time to time and the place does my head in.

you have to know who to look out for, there are some stars over there.

:nods:

Pick your threads carefully and it's canny.