Sunderland...

Heron

'Bent and 10 others' FC. No better than Barsnley and Coventry.

They are literally 1 injury away from being relegated to the CCC. They've got Bent and absolutely NOTHING else. Rubbish team, rubbish fans and they still walk in our shadow.  :aww:

i would add to that..

they dont even know how to use bent either. apart from a long ball down the channels. pure shite.

They had fuck all today - overhit crossfield passes towards their left flank and "get on the end of that Benty" hoofs from the centre-halves were literally their only point of attack. Bruce must be a real worry for the mackems at the moment. He picked a team to not get beat and we picked a team to win, and it showed. In fact, they were more soft centred in the middle of the park than many of the Championship teams that pitched up at St. James last year. Exactly what Zenden and Riveros have to do to get a game is anyone's guess. Cattermole looked totally overawed by the whole occasion and Henderson was dogshit. Oh, and that brings me onto Welbeck ahead of Gyan. Fucking baffling, no other way to describe that.

Barton played some absolutely sublime measured balls over the top today, and Carroll or Shola got on the end of them and retained possession more often than not. Our long ball game is so much better and well-considered than the Brucey hit and hope tactics that have a lot of mackems very disgruntled at the moment.

If you ask me, they have two main problems (discounting their shitty fanbase, ofc). The manager, and the lack of experience within the squad. They've the makings of a comfortable mid-table outfit but those two things are sorely lacking at the moment. The decision from Bruce to appoint Cattermole as captain is stupid too imo - too much, too soon. He looked totally starstruck today.

They had fuck all today - overhit crossfield passes towards their left flank and "get on the end of that Benty" hoofs from the centre-halves were literally their only point of attack. Bruce must be a real worry for the mackems at the moment. He picked a team to not get beat and we picked a team to win, and it showed. In fact, they were more soft centred in the middle of the park than many of the Championship teams that pitched up at St. James last year. Exactly what Zenden and Riveros have to do to get a game is anyone's guess. Cattermole looked totally overawed by the whole occasion and Henderson was dogshit. Oh, and that brings me onto Welbeck ahead of Gyan. Fucking baffling, no other way to describe that.

Barton played some absolutely sublime measured balls over the top today, and Carroll or Shola got on the end of them and retained possession more often than not. Our long ball game is so much better and well-considered than the Brucey hit and hope tactics that have a lot of mackems very disgruntled at the moment.

If you ask me, they have two main problems (discounting their shitty fanbase, ofc). The manager, and the lack of experience within the squad. They've the makings of a comfortable mid-table outfit but those two things are sorely lacking at the moment. The decision from Bruce to appoint Cattermole as captain is stupid too imo - too much, too soon. He looked totally starstruck today.

Absofuckinglutely

on cattermole after his yellow he looked afraid to make a tackle like he suddenly realized "i don't have a clue how to tackle without going through someone and getting booked" and brucey boy had to take him off to prevent him being sent off

They had f*** all today - overhit crossfield passes towards their left flank and "get on the end of that Benty" hoofs from the centre-halves were literally their only point of attack. Bruce must be a real worry for the mackems at the moment. He picked a team to not get beat and we picked a team to win, and it showed. In fact, they were more soft centred in the middle of the park than many of the Championship teams that pitched up at St. James last year. Exactly what Zenden and Riveros have to do to get a game is anyone's guess. Cattermole looked totally overawed by the whole occasion and Henderson was dogshit. Oh, and that brings me onto Welbeck ahead of Gyan. f***ing baffling, no other way to describe that.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

They were as bad as they expected us to be today. :)

Never seen so much drivel written about what they were going to do to us & how we were all "bricking it"

Back off down the road with their tails firmly between their legs. :aww:

yup, thier shit self belief even had me wondering which way it would go. oh how I laughed tho.

Their breakaway from our corner at 0-0 was the only time they had me worried today.  3rd goal killed it.  At 2-0 they could have gone in at HT and said "Right, forget that lads, if we go out there and get a goal we're right back in this".  Canna dae that at 3-0 though.  They were woeful tbh.