Sunderland...

Heron

Not read anything as cringeworthy since James tried to shoehorn 'Buffalo Soldier' into a song about Jose Enrique.

I'm fuckin creased here like.  :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,44017.msg961226.html#msg961226

Enjoy. :)

'Buffalo Soldier, Geordie left-back

There was a Buffalo Soldier in the heart of St. James' Park

Stolen from Espana, brought to St. James' Park

Fighting on arrival, fighting for Newcastle.'

PAHAHAHA, the repetition of 'St. James' Park' proper killed me. :lol:

It dosent even fit when I sadly try to sing it to the tune.

Imagine what it'll do to them if we turn them over, getting on RTG will be harder than getting Take That tickets

A waste of your time?

Trying to get tickets? Nah had them by half 11 and I'm not even going. Was good fun listening to 'fans' howling on the radio like :D

Imagine what it'll do to them if we turn them over, getting on RTG will be harder than getting Take That tickets

A waste of your time?

Trying to get tickets? Nah had them by half 11 and I'm not even going. Was good fun listening to 'fans' howling on the radio like :D

I was more referring to seeing Take That as a comparison of ways to waste your time. But both work!

In general I try not to buy in to calling every mackem and inbred cunt thing, basically because it's rubbish. People like the rest of us, yaada yada yada.

However, having a look at RTG it's very hard to accept that they haven't got some massive obsession. The sheer number of threads dedicated to NUFC, and how they compare with NUFC, and how we all think we should be in top 4 and we think that Carroll = Christ is insane! I assumed I'd go in to the thread, see that it was started by the mackem equivalent to Crumpy or NE5 or something, and see that 90% of the people there think "Do you think NUFC have less women fans!?" is a retarded thread choice... but no, it's standard fayre, they just constantly chat away about how they compare with NUFC, whilst simultaniously insisting they dont care about us. Perhaps it's more indicitive of the primative members on RTG rather than the mackem population as a whole? It's certainly a bit of a dowie.

:dowie:

In general I try not to buy in to calling every mackem and inbred cunt thing, basically because it's rubbish. People like the rest of us, yaada yada yada.

However, having a look at RTG it's very hard to accept that they haven't got some massive obsession. The sheer number of threads dedicated to NUFC, and how they compare with NUFC, and how we all think we should be in top 4 and we think that Carroll = Christ is insane! I assumed I'd go in to the thread, see that it was started by the mackem equivalent to Crumpy or NE5 or something, and see that 90% of the people there think "Do you think NUFC have less women fans!?" is a retarded thread choice... but no, it's standard fayre, they just constantly chat away about how they compare with NUFC, whilst simultaniously insisting they dont care about us. Perhaps it's more indicitive of the primative members on RTG rather than the mackem population as a whole? It's certainly a bit of a dowie.

:dowie:

i've browsed quite a few forums and everywhere you do find idiots fact of life, however the sheer number there really baffles me, yes fans like to discuss/laugh at their rivals but they take it to something beyond discussing or laughing to making newcastle the centre of their entire existence as fans of football, which is pitiful really

fuck me, I hadn't realised how fucking idiotic some of them are until I read through a thread on RTG.

They think we're super confident, that they're the new 'big boys' and that they're going to destroy us.

On top of all of that, on Gyan:

This is the world footballer of the year mate. Its not for me and you to decide. The experts of world football have come up with this list.

Maybe if they all went to BluBamboo rather than the world cup and the attributes were 'Aggression' and 'Commitment' then the list would be something more along your lines.

:lol:

fuck me, I hadn't realised how fucking idiotic some of them are until I read through a thread on RTG.

They think we're super confident, that they're the new 'big boys' and that they're going to destroy us.

On top of all of that, on Gyan:

This is the world footballer of the year mate. Its not for me and you to decide. The experts of world football have come up with this list.

Maybe if they all went to BluBamboo rather than the world cup and the attributes were 'Aggression' and 'Commitment' then the list would be something more along your lines.

:lol:

:lol:  Christ Almighty.

Message to those visiting from RTG:

Maybe its time to acutally start supporting your own club. Don't relate everything to Newcastle, don't analyse every obscure detail about Newcastle and don't make every 2nd thread about Newcastle. Its pathetic and embarassing, to be honest. Stop this obsession and maybe one day you'll stop being this insignificant club that nobody cares about. You're like the dog humping the owners leg....its annoying and you come out of it looking very stupid indeed. You have a small club mentality and you keep feeding it with the pointless, obsessive drivel that pollutes your forum every day. If you stop looking over the fence all the time, maybe you'll learn to love your own garden. One day.

EDIT: and yes, i've been drinking