Sunderland...

Heron

30 pages and going on our carling cup tie. i have to woneder if that place is more pro sunderland than it is anti-newcastle.

out of interest, when i follow links to RTG from here and have a look, its always easy to find a few nufc fans posting, but i dont think i've EVER seen one of them post on here. why's that?

Because this forum doesn't allow idiotic apposing fans and that's the only kind they have.  Check out any other NUFC forum and you'll find them.

Latest thing these sad c***s are doing is emailing SkySports to try and get them to use the name [email protected] stadium when mentioning anything relating to our club.

Pathetic. 

With something as bad as TOMBOLA (The Obnoxious Macum Bastards Often Lose Away) smeared across the front of their shirts you'd think they'd keep quiet.

they are predicting sunday on the basis of tonights game , tonight has shattered our confidence apparently and when the comentator said "they always play the same way" thought he meant us.

I heard that and thought he was talking about us too, to be fair. I nearly hoyed my jar at the screen because it couldn't be more wrong :lol:

I'm quite happy to let the arrogance fester over the next few days, really let them build themselves up and get all excited. Let them talk about an 'easy three points' and how Carroll is actually s***. It'll just make it so much sweeter on Sunday when they suddenly realise they're not Arsenal and we're not playing our reserves :lol:

Could end up being like a brick to the face for some of them like :lol:

Guest Heneage

Special buses have been laid on for travelling Sunderland fans.

Was in one of their articles on the match. Tickled me :lol:

Isn't by Dawn Thewlis per chance is it?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:lol:

The top thread on RTG atm is " Do SAFC have more women in their away support than NUFC?"

Sums them up perfectly, doesn't it? :lol:

The top thread on RTG atm is " Do SAFC have more women in their away support than NUFC?"

Dunno but the fanny on offer in our away support always far exceeds anything our home support hoys up.

Dunno but the fanny on offer in our away support always far exceeds anything our home support hoys up.

:thup: x1000, I was barely able to get back to my seat at half-time during Everton, absolutely fantastic

To whom it may concern,

Imagine my shock, anguish and near apoplectic rage this morning when a cursory glance at your channel revealed to me the callous and factually incorrect use of the name ‘St James Park’ to refer to our stadium, when it is public and accepted knowledge that the stadia in question is now proudly renamed sportsdirect.com@StJamesP ark stadium. This is not only offensive to loyal supporters of ‘the toon’ such as myself, but also a grave injustice to our spiritual leader Mike Ashley. Mr Ashley is a fine, fine man whose commercial acumen and acute business sense in the face of adversity does not deserve to be besmirched in such a callous and derogatory fashion. Must I remind you this is a man who forged an empire, a phoenix from the ashes straddling the sporting world like a colossus, where others such as Olympus Sports and The Substitutes Bench have failed in the past.

Alas, the ultimate result of your negligence goes far deeper – Mr Ashley has underwritten this name change at great expense. Failure to recognise the new title of the stadia can have nothing but a detrimental knock-on effect regarding sales of his merchandise. This ultimately will leave this proud man with no choice but to ask, cap in hand, that the consumer shoulder some of the financial burden created by yourself. While this may mean little to Mr Murdoch and other company fat cats in their towers or ivory, it may be enlightening for you to know that Newcastle as a city prides itself on its ability to look fashionable and sheik in reasonably priced Donnay polo shirts, and Lonsdale trainers whilst casually twirling Dunlop golfing umbrellas. In this age of financial austerity you can imagine the tragic results. We have already lost Geordie jeans, and with it our easy access to Le Shark jumpers, and I fear what further economic strains may do to this proud city.

I trust you will deal with this serious matter with the utmost urgency, or I may have to take this up with my MP, and quite possibly Jeff Brown from Look North whom I have on good authority is equally as appalled by your actions as the common man.

Good day to you Sir,

Reginald Theodore Gaddafhi

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=534476&page=18#ixzz13mb5EglC

Guest firetotheworks

Not read anything as cringeworthy since James tried to shoehorn 'Buffalo Soldier' into a song about Jose Enrique.

I'm fuckin creased here like.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Not read anything as cringeworthy since James tried to shoehorn 'Buffalo Soldier' into a song about Jose Enrique.

I'm fuckin creased here like.  :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,44017.msg961226.html#msg961226

Enjoy. :)

'Buffalo Soldier, Geordie left-back

There was a Buffalo Soldier in the heart of St. James' Park

Stolen from Espana, brought to St. James' Park

Fighting on arrival, fighting for Newcastle.'

PAHAHAHA, the repetition of 'St. James' Park' proper killed me. :lol: