Sunderland...

Heron

It really must be horrible being a Sunderland Fan. :lol: theyve waited years to Lord it over us- and thats what they thought they were going to do today.

epic fail.

continue your waiting freaks.

Some reckon they can get O'Neil in as manager  :doh:

They might be able to isn't he supposedly a Sunderland fan ?

he is, actually, goes back to the '60's.

...........mind you Bruce is supposed to be a Newcastle fan....hang on...

:celb:  :celb:  :celb:

Some reckon they can get O'Neil in as manager  :doh:

They might be able to isn't he supposedly a Sunderland fan ?

he is, actually, goes back to the '60's.

...........mind you Bruce is supposed to be a Newcastle fan....hang on...

:celb:  :celb:  :celb:

:lol:

:celb: :celb: :celb:

Super

Ameobi

Fucksyouwithhis

Cock

:lol:

This past half hour reading through the last few pages, my cheeks hurt from the constant smile on my face! That FM guy, that's fantastic, solely going on FM to sabotage a video game team :lol:

We would be slating them if the score was the other way around but let them have their day

:lol: Our day? It's our season lads, enjoy it back in our shadow, I'm sure you'll be used to it again in no time! :lol:

Guest Heneage

I don't know if anyone listens to the Guardian podcast but their Sunderland fan and resident 'village idiot' Barry Glendennig said the following on Thursday's show; "I imagine them [sunderland] to win it, and win it quite comfortably."

Monday's show should make for rather interesting listening seeing as he seems intent on giving us no credit this season.

I don't know if anyone listens to the Guardian podcast but their Sunderland fan and resident 'village idiot' Barry Glendennig said the following on Thursday's show; "I imagine them [sunderland] to win it, and win it quite comfortably."

Monday's show should make for rather interesting listening seeing as he seems intent on giving us no credit this season.

be fair hes the best one on it

Guest Heneage

Even Gabriel Marcotti Midds? He's better than most ex-pro's who are pundits imho.

He's really not. I like the new guy this week, and also the French Journalist on monday's edition, as for Barry he regularly comes out with utter bollocks when it comes to Sunderland and his best mate Nial Quinn, it's sickening at times.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

To be fair they'll be ripping into Barry tomorrow and I can't wait. This is the greatest day of all of our lives. I'm going to call my kids 'Five' and 'One'

Even Gabriel Marcotti Midds? He's better than most ex-pro's who are pundits imho.

He's really not. I like the new guy this week, and also the French Journalist on monday's edition, as for Barry he regularly comes out with utter bollocks when it comes to Sunderland and his best mate Nial Quinn, it's sickening at times.

zonal marking guy? yeah he was on earlier in the season and auclair (i think it was him anyway) is excellent to listen to heard him quite a few times on irish radio moan about domenech while he was in charge

I used to listen to the Guardian podcast, but stopped because they're all boring numpties.

Only journos worth listening to reside the World Football Phone In.

Qft. Guardian lads are too full of their own importance aside from ac jimbo & Sid lowe

I used to listen to the Guardian podcast, but stopped because they're all boring numpties.

the world football phone in is awesome, quite like the times podcast as well

Qft. Guardian lads are too full of their own importance aside from ac jimbo & Sid lowe

That's exactly the problem with most journos. On top of the fact their knowledge base is lower than most fans.

the world football phone in is awesome, quite like the times podcast as well

It can get a bit repetitive (mainly due to callers repeating questions), but they're 10 times more knowledgeable than anybody covering the Engish game

TFR all the way like

Exactly, a perfect example of fans knowing more than the people paid to cover the game.