Sunderland...

Heron

horswill- Newcastle never went through us.  ;D ;D

ok we were shit then, dunno how we got 5.

has he just removed parts of the game from memory because i do seem to recall carroll charing through their defence on his own in the first half and it took a last ditch tackle from bardsley to save him being one on one with the keeper

horswill- Newcastle never went through us.  ;D ;D

ok we were s*** then, dunno how we got 5.

has he just removed parts of the game from memory because i do seem to recall carroll charing through their defence on his own in the first half and it took a last ditch tackle from bardsley to save him being one on one with the keeper

And storming through to get brought down by Bramble, and Turner later on for that matter :lol:

Guest neesy111

SAFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 29 games (That's relegation form, and how on earth Bruce hasn't been sacked on that is beyond me)

NUFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 10 games

Y'know... We keep talking about how bent getting injured would fuck them.  Be careful what you wish for, because it could actually save them.  It would force Bruce to experiment with formations and maybe find something more reliable than this comfort zone 4-5-1 he's clinging onto for dear life, which at the moment gambles on Bent being on form and one of those hoofs coming off.  Even when it's worked, it's looked less than convincing.  Some of our best tactics and pairings have come from necessity, a line up we've gone for because of injuries or because of needing to tailor our squad around the best players we have available and then going "Wait a sec, we're onto something here."

An out of form but fully fit Bent leading to the continuation of Bruce playing 5 in midfield, when his midfeild is pretty fucking gash and he should be playing as few of them as possible, with much of their talent on the bench because they don't fit in around the undroppable one, could be preferable to a spell on the sidelines for Mr Benty.

Guest Haris Vuckic

SAFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 29 games (That's relegation form, and how on earth Bruce hasn't been sacked on that is beyond me)

NUFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 10 games

Fucking hell is that true? :o

Psychiatrist's wet dream that place like

Im a proffessional Psychiatrist and my verdict is that they are all bitter virgins each with a serious mental or physical disability brought about by being born in sunderland or realising they have to support that shower of shite

Did I hear Horseshit on the legends tonight finally acknowledging that it might not have been 100% Bruce's decision to sign Gyan?

Also it would be hilarious if the rumours about the terms of Welbeck's loan are actually true  :lol:

Do tell?

Psychiatrist's wet dream that place like

Im a proffessional Psychiatrist and my verdict is that they are all bitter virgins each with a serious mental or physical disability brought about by being born in sunderland or realising they have to support that shower of s****

Shower of Shit a medical term? :lol:

Did I hear Horseshit on the legends tonight finally acknowledging that it might not have been 100% Bruce's decision to sign Gyan?

Also it would be hilarious if the rumours about the terms of Welbeck's loan are actually true  :lol:

sunderland signing players behind the managers back :iamatwat: