Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Stephen927

Chelsea were shite and Sunderland took advantage. Villa should have done the same yesterday against Man United. In 6 games at Stamford Bridge, those 3 goals conceded today are the only goals they've conceded there.

Does anybody want to win the title this year?

Thought Sunderland were very good today. They took full advantage of an under-strength and under-par Chelsea team who are going through their sticky patch.

They hung in, created chances and took advantage. Don't like it but they can be proud of that today.

400? Bloody hell. Fulham brought nearly 3 times that yesterday.

I must say, it's disappointing how they've responded after the derby. Four points from Spurs and Chelsea is a great haul.

They deserved about 5-0. It's been said before that they're all about the spine of their team; Lampard, Terry, Drogba and to a lesser extent, Essien. But we've seen just how true that is in recent weeks. Drogba is nowhere near form/fitness. I'd honestly fancy our chances against them if the same personnel turns up at SJP.

400? Bloody hell. Fulham brought nearly 3 times that yesterday.

I must say, it's disappointing how they've responded after the derby. Four points from Spurs and Chelsea is a great haul.

We took 3x more than that on a Tues night for Carling Cup game n all.

Played a hell of a lot better now Gyan is playing and they aren't just thumping it forward aimlessly. Played some decent stuff today unfortunately.

Guest firetotheworks

Chelsea were absolutely shite. Their midfield especially was almost offensively bad, even to the (sort of) neutral, but the Mackems totally deserved to win, and comfortably so.

Just turned on SSN to hear a mackem saying 'this result' and others like it will get them that Champions League spot. Yeah, we're the deluded ones.

Christ they really think they're going places don't they.

Was listening to the legends on my way to footie and they seem to think Barcelona  would have had a hard time stopping them.

Thick fucks, just setting themselves up for a massive fall.

Just turned on SSN to hear a mackem saying 'this result' and others like it will get them that Champions League spot. Yeah, we're the deluded ones.

Christ they really think they're going places don't they.

Was listening to the legends on my way to footie and they seem to think Barcelona  would have had a hard time stopping them.

Thick f***s, just setting themselves up for a massive fall.

:facepalm: