Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

It really does seem that the 5-1 gave them a kick up the backside, it's something like 1 defeat in 8 now isn't it?

Whether it be through luck or good performances, they just don't look like being beaten at home more than a couple of times this year. Keep that up and pick up points here and there on the road and they'll almost certainly finish in the top 10. They themselves aren't particularly great as their position is more a result, imo, of teams who were up there last year like us doing s**** (also include Villa, Fulham, Birmingham, Liverpool). But, they look like the typical hard-to-beat side and to that end, you have to give Bruce credit.

Well, no, you don't have to, obviously.

I debate whether he deserves the credit in the turn around. They seem far better at 4-4-2/4-3-3 and while I concede he makes the decisions and ultimately chose to play them that way, I believe his hand was very much forced after the result in the derby.

Looks like, as with Keegan back end of the 07-08 season, he's stumbled across a winning formula with this 4-3-3 thing.

He has no faith in the Bent/Gyan combo that is how he seems to have went from 1 up front to 3. If anything happens to Wellbeck who is key to the formation expect them to go back to 451 with Gyan or Bent playing RW.

The only mackem i kind of know, posted a picture on Facebook following the Bolton game with one of their players.

He was dressed head to foot in official SAFC clothing (the lad, not the player btw) like some sort of 6 year old kid.

They really dont help themselves.

The only mackem i kind of know, posted a picture on Facebook following the Bolton game with one of their players.

He was dressed head to foot in official SAFC clothing (the lad, not the player btw) like some sort of 6 year old kid.

go for a walk round The Bridges Shopping Centre in sunderland.... you will then realise this is what mackems dee. ... usually its in AVEC (????) or Asics stuff, and with big VAUX and Reg Vardy sponsorship logos.

go for a walk round The Bridges Shopping Centre in sunderland.... you will then realise this is what mackems dee. ... usually its in AVEC (????) or Asics stuff, and with big VAUX and Reg Vardy sponsorship logos.

they used to call them 'Trees' in the old days.

I was just wondering why we get no regular Mackem poster on here- sensible or just on the wum - either way it s all a bit of fun. just with them having regular 5-10 toon threads on smb- and theres always a good few guests (Mackems) reading this thread (hi btw).

Why not join and tell us how good you are etc etc?

I was just wondering why we get no regular Mackem poster on here- sensible or just on the wum - either way it s all a bit of fun. just with them having regular 5-10 toon threads on smb- and theres always a good few guests (Mackems) reading this thread (hi btw).

Isnt it a bannable offence to be a mackem?

I know what you mean though, I wouldnt mind as long as they didnt go silly.

They have everything they want on there messageboard: SAFC threads, a few/load of NUFC threads & few token guests from the NUFC ranks to debate with. No need for them to come across here. Also not being allowed to start threads as a newbie is killer for them as the old saying goes on SMB "Why click reply when a new thread will do".

Guest Wearside

Looks like, as with Keegan back end of the 07-08 season, he's stumbled across a winning formula with this 4-3-3 thing.

He has no faith in the Bent/Gyan combo that is how he seems to have went from 1 up front to 3. If anything happens to Wellbeck who is key to the formation expect them to go back to 451 with Gyan or Bent playing RW.

Make your minds up,I've just spent the last hour looking through this thread and seen quotes such as "never a Manchester United player" and "he is f***ing awful".

It also seems like the Darren Bent "one man team" quotes have dried up lately aswell.

Canny thread by the way.

They have everything they want on there messageboard: SAFC threads, a few/load of NUFC threads & few token guests from the NUFC ranks to debate with. No need for them to come across here. Also not being allowed to start threads as a newbie is killer for them as the old saying goes on SMB "Why click reply when a new thread will do".

:lol:

It's annoying isn't it

Make your minds up,I've just spent the last hour looking through this thread and seen quotes such as "never a Manchester United player" and "he is f***ing awful".

When he wasnt scoring he was more likely to follow the footpath of Frazier Campbell than Dennis Law. Now he is scoring could Fergie have finally got that fast black striker he was always wanted? Campbell, Bellion, Brandy & Manucho have all failed to be the one.

Guest Wearside

When he wasnt scoring he was more likely to follow the footpath of Frazier Campbell than Dennis Law. Now he is scoring could Fergie have finally got that fast black striker he was always wanted? Campbell, Bellion, Brandy & Manucho have all failed to be one.

When he wasn't scoring he was playing left midfield,looks a class act when played up front and no chance Fergie will be letting him go in the summer.

One of the threads on rtg:

"Is Messi as technically gifted as Zenden?"

"Don't think Messi would get in our current side anyways, Welbeck is a better all rounder."

;D

Guest Wearside

One of the threads on rtg:

"Is Messi as technically gifted as Zenden?"

"Don't think Messi would get in our current side anyways, Welbeck is a better all rounder."

;D

I've seen quotes on this board saying that "they wouldn't swap Carroll for any striker in the world"

Black,Kettle,Pot...re-arrange.