Sunderland...

Heron

aye stupid boycotting a shop due to football.........not too dissimilar to those boycotting sports direct ?

:facepalm:

One is a supermarket that has an advert related to an english world cup bid starring a former Newcastle legend, the Premier leagues top scorer and one of the greatest centre forwards to come out of this country.

The other is a shabby sports shop populated by inbreds and charvs that is owned by the owner of Newcastle United who almost single handedly took the club apart from inside.

Not really is it?

aye stupid boycotting a shop due to football.........not too dissimilar to those boycotting sports direct ?

One is a supermarket that has an advert related to an english world cup bid starring a former Newcastle legend, the Premier leagues top scorer and one of the greatest centre forwards to come out of this country.

The other is a shabby sports shop populated by inbreds and charvs that is owned by the owner of Newcastle United who almost single handedly took the club apart from inside.

Not really is it?

It's completely different.  Although both instances are fucking retarded iyam.

Guest toonlass

So when did we get sponsored by soap and water as the mackems have been boycotting them for years.

Not really is it?

are they both boycotts because of people footballing affilliations ?

just to point out aswell i'm a sports direct user. I can get plenty of adidas,reebok and fila t-shirts and sweatshirts for the kids. ideal for school PE and when they go rampaging about in the street or garden. we got girl 1's air max's £10 cheaper than elswhere and we also pop into the poundshop when we pass. i'm no shop snob and i don't really want to pay more than i have to for the sake of carrying it home in a trendier shops bag.

Not really is it?

just to point out aswell i'm a sports direct user. I can get plenty of adidas,reebok and fila t-shirts and sweatshirts for the kids. ideal for school PE and when they go rampaging about in the street or garden. we got girl 1's air max's £10 cheaper than elswhere and we also pop into the poundshop when we pass. i'm no shop snob and i don't really want to pay more than i have to for the sake of carrying it home in a trendier shops bag.

She wear these bad boys anarl?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5808/berghausmerapeak.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5170/largerockportmweka.jpg

Not really is it?

She wear these bad boys anarl?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5808/berghausmerapeak.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5170/largerockportmweka.jpg

she has a berghaus coat (from LD mountain centre on dean street) as they are very good at what they are supposed to. those shoes are a no-no though. the only shoes she likes are her merrells.

1 I can't believe they gave that it's own thread.

2 Originally Posted by Sid 

"The Mags won f*** all when he played for them and he played a part in getting them relegated. Cheers baldy, I'll still shop there.

AND they paid the privilege of paying £15,000,000 for him and made sure he was the highest paid player at the club. So he cost them a fortune.

So really thank you very much Poppins cos as far as I am concerned you are one of the greatest magpies ever, from a mackem point of view and if I was rich enough I would buy every bloody MORRISON's shop in the land"

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=494558&page=2#ixzz0nvg0qnl1

He says that as if Shearer is one of our worst ever signings and that he was an absolute flop and 15 mil was far too much. I would say that after 206 goals and all the other things that he contributed to our club (assists, leadership help while defending corners, holding the balll up).

I am staggered they would even come close to a conclusion that Shearer coming to our club was a bad thing.

Most makems favourite player of all time is Gary Rowell....

...Gary who ? says the rest of the country.

They wouldn't know a real legend if it bit them on the arse.

they were claiming that Quinn and phillips were better than shearer and ferdinand. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Took a flight from Gatwick to Düsseldorf last Friday.

Right beside the door, painted (or transferred) onto the fuselage was a six foot high permanent action picture of the little permed git in his Magpie strip about to kick a football. The aircraft had been named "Kevin Keegan".

Nearly puked. Explained to other passengers waiting with me to get onto the plane that they wear black and white to remind themselves how TV looked the last time they won anything.

I will try to avoid FlyBe in future but it will not be easy. :(

why not email flybe expressing your utter disgust :lol:

I wouldn't waste my time. Until Quinn speaks out against magedia bias, nothing will change for us.

Rest assured that flybe will never enjoy my custom again.

:lol:

Right beside the door, painted (or transferred) onto the fuselage was a six foot high permanent action picture of the little permed git in his Magpie strip about to kick a football. The aircraft had been named "Kevin Keegan".

Nearly puked. Explained to other passengers waiting with me to get onto the plane that they wear black and white to remind themselves how TV looked the last time they won anything.

I wouldn't waste my time. Until Quinn speaks out against magedia bias, nothing will change for us.

i'm embarassed to even be the neighbouring city to these fuckers like.

fucking hell :lol: Honestly, who cares who's been printed onto the side of aeroplane? It's just stupidity.

The sort of people who talk about Ponteland International Airport.

Cracks me up what they let wind them up like.

;D

Hmmm maybe Flybe should put a warning on their website for sunderland fans "Sunderland fans beware we operate a plane with a giant Kevin Keegan on it"

EasyJet could have the Marco Gabbiadin or Eric Gates plane.....tho i doubt they would want to deface their own planes.

http://www.enteri2i.com/metadot/index.pl?id=1208&isa=Metadot::User::User3000&field_name=picture&op=download_file

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wear/content/images/2007/10/19/_6_353x470.jpg

i'm embarassed to even be the neighbouring city to these fuckers like.

im embarrassed to be on the same planet as them