Sunderland...

Heron

Funny how the mackems will boycott morrisons and flybe, but you'll still see them shopping, eating and drinking in Newcastle. As for Flybe, the ones unhappy about the KK logo certainly weren't flying to see their team play in european competition when they encountered it. If they're going to boycott Flybe, why not have a real boycott and stop using Newcastle airport while they're on?

Sunderland! Famous for Newcastle.

By the way, how old is the moniker "sad mackem bastards" and when/why did they begin embracing the the initialism "SMB"?  Is this akin to homosexuals reapprobriating the term "queer" or women the term "bitch"? Or does the abbreviation originally stand for something else? I understand the the indentification of themselves as "mackems" is a relatively recent phenomenon. Just wondering.

Guest toonlass

It's supposed to stand for "Sunderland Message Board" but they mustn't have realised that when they abbreviated that it would come out as SMB, lol

It's supposed to stand for "Sunderland Message Board" but they mustn't have realised that when they abbreviated that it would come out as SMB, lol

I imagine they were well aware of the SMB thing tbf.

I imagine they were well aware of the SMB thing tbf.

i wouldnt bet on it tbh

Guest WashyGeordie

They also claim that FTM means 'follow the mackems', and not 'f*** the mags'.  Like anyone really gives a s***.

:lol:

Or Free Ticket Mackems...  :shifty:

Guest Roger Kint

They also claim that FTM means 'follow the mackems', and not 'f*** the mags'.  Like anyone really gives a s***.

:lol:

Or Free Ticket Mackems...  :shifty:

Based on the origin of most of them probably Fucking Thier Mo...... :-[ ;D

Guest Roger Kint

They are raging about Bent not being picked because he doesn't play for a top four team, yet Heskey (rarely) plays for Aston Villa...

Nice one, mongs.

Theres one saying Capello is racist....... :mackems:

Heskey stats

England Squad

2 Keepers have better goalscoring record than Heskey!!

Heskey ( 1 2)

Will England ever have a manager who can stand up to the top 6 mafia ?

If Ronaldo hadn't signed for Madrid.....

Anyone joining me in not supporting England? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

If Capello already knew the squad before Japan game... ( 1 2)

Sell Bent

Fuck off capello and england

This is the exact reason we never win anything ( 1 2 3)

"I will pick players who play regularly for their clubs and who are on form" ( 1 2)

Fabio Capello

I think my ears are broken... ( 1 2)

George Culkin : "Bent Deserves Better"

1 goal in 17 defoe england

north korea ( 1 2)

The Official Unlucky Darren Thread ( 1 2)

Should SAFC take the FA to court? ( 1 2)

Bent/Supporting England. ( 1 2)

What does supporting england mean ?

heskey v bent ( 1 2)

Raj Chandara - Crystal Palace Supporters Trust

Kenny Samson ''Theo Walcott will become one of the best premiership players''

Barnaby from North London.....

absoloute rage!

Warnock has played 7 mins for england

Told you so! ( 1 2)

What difference has Capello made?

Rob Green commenting on squad before official announcement

Cappello circus???

Now the squad is announced... ( 1 2)

I'm sorry but

What a suprise

The I will be supporting Paraguay in the world cup thread ( 1 2 3)

Thread title off the first page.  Those in bold are about Bent.

They need a Dave on there like. :lol:

haven't opened the threads, but from the titles I can't believe some of them are suggesting turning their back on their country to support a country that they have no ties with, purely 'cos one of theirs isn't representing England.  Surprises me fans of football league and non-league clubs haven't decided to glory-support Brazil 'cos theres no way any of theirs will play for England!  :lol:

Honestly man, mackems.  Absolutely fucking dim.

haven't opened the threads, but from the titles I can't believe some of them are suggesting turning their back on their country to support a country that they have no ties with, purely 'cos one of theirs isn't representing England.  Surprises me fans of football league and non-league clubs haven't decided to glory-support Brazil 'cos theres no way any of theirs will play for England!  :lol:

I wonder (say since 1966) how many of their players have represented England at a major tournament, or even got caps during qualifying.

I wonder (say since 1966) how many of their players have represented England at a major tournament, or even got caps during qualifying.

Sewpa Kev aside and not sure if he featured in any proper games I can't think of any.

The way they're going on as if it's some kind of national disaster ffs.

At the end of the day, Capello has picked a squad that he thinks is capable, as a collective, to win the World Cup. There's no bias, no conspiracy and Fabio is almost certainly not a racist. :lol:

International managers leave out players who are performing well all the time, yes I agree the basis for the squad should be on current form, however theres also the fact of including your best players regardless of form and also picking the players that will complement each other the best rather than just selecting certain players beacuse of good statistics. Look at the Brazil squad as a prime example.

In my personal opinion I don't think Bent is cut out for international football. His game relies up on sitting on the shoulder of the last defender and he wont get the opportunity to do that in the current England set up at international level. He doesn't have the allround game to offer the team much and at the end of the day obviously Capello agrees that he doesn't offer enough to be of benefit to his set-up, couple this with doing little in the friendlies and Bent has done nothing to suggest he should be on the plane.

Guest Stephen927

Bent has never looked convincing for England, if he played for Newcastle I'd still say he deserves to be left out.

So the Scum are going against England & the Queen we have fucking seen this before.

Sunderland, partly influenced by its large contingent of Scottish traders supported the Parliamentarians under Oliver Cromwell. In 1642 Sunderland received a garrison of Parliamentarians from Cromwell composed mainly of Scots or `Blew Caps' as they were nicknamed. Sunderland therefore became a centre for Parliamentarian offensives against Royalist strongholds of North Eastern England like Durham City  and Newcastle upon Tyne.The most significant of the Parliamentarian attacks upon a North Eastern town was the siege of Newcastle in 1644, where for a time the walled Tyneside town held out against parliamentarian forces comprised mainly of Scots.