Sunderland...

Heron

Please let the Steve Bruce leaving rumour be true!

That would make a pretty decent week even better............

He should stay put and drag his heels. Why leave the way clear for MON to get the job? Make the mackems pay up his contract first.

Its not like this would've come as a shock to Bruce because Bent made it clear in the summer he wanted to leave. And he can't argue with the fee either. So what would his problem be? Maybe the board won't let him have much of it....

Unless there's been a spectacular fallout behind the scenes (and that's not after Bruce's 3rd curry of the day), he won't go. He's consistently saying about what a "good, young side" they have and Bent going, albeit a big blow, wouldn't massively change that by itself.

Edinson Cavani anyone? Been scoring regular in Serie A for 4 years, only 23, big lad, gone out on loan this year (though i'm not sure why, but it might mean he's available, at least at the end of the year.)

What's worse: the suggestion they could get Cavani, or the apparent logic of why it's realistic? :lol:

Also, they're comparing VdV going to Spurs as an example of why Sunderland should be able to go for the likes of Cavani, Negredo etc. Fucking hell. :facepalm:

Guest toonlass

Betting suspended on Bruce next manager to go, according to someone on Twitter.

Really! My neighbour would probably top himself if this is true.

Guest toonlass

You better keep an eye on him then.... suicide watch!

I'll look up the number for the Samaritans for him. Poor bugger looks like he can't take much more already. Face like thunder this morning when I chirpily said "Morning!" to him as I took the bairns to school,  :laugh:

you're joking, they'd go into MON overdrive.

Edinson Cavani anyone? Been scoring regular in Serie A for 4 years, only 23, big lad, gone out on loan this year (though i'm not sure why, but it might mean he's available, at least at the end of the year.)

What's worse: the suggestion they could get Cavani, or the apparent logic of why it's realistic? :lol:

Also, they're comparing VdV going to Spurs as an example of why Sunderland should be able to go for the likes of Cavani, Negredo etc. f***ing hell. :facepalm:

He's only on loan at Napoli? Never knew that, why did Palmero let that happen?  ???

The amount of clubs that get linked to MON is verging on ridiculous, every time there is vacancy up pops his name yet, he never is employed....

Is it not possible that he is happy just not working anymore and maybe we won't see him at any club as manager ever again?

Too right, get the popcorn in!

I'm enjoying the tales of Blef's increasingly depressed neighbour. :lol:

Until 3 weeks time when we see on the news that a man killed himself and taken 3 others with him and his neighbours are being interviewed "Eee well he was a canny lad, I never saw it coming (lies)"

I'm enjoying the tales of Blef's increasingly depressed neighbour. :lol:

Until 3 weeks time when we see on the news that a man killed himself and taken 3 others with him and his neighbours are being interviewed "Eee well he was a canny lad, I never saw it coming (lies)"

if blef gets interviewed on the tele about it i will personally buy her on e of the mackems gif t-shirts that were oin here a while back, specially for the occasion.

Also, they're comparing VdV going to Spurs as an example of why Sunderland should be able to go for the likes of Cavani, Negredo etc. f***ing hell. :facepalm:

He's only on loan at Napoli? Never knew that, why did Palmero let that happen?  ???

because serie a is strange