Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

So basically what you're saying Wearside is that the one major SAFC forum is filled with morons, I'd say that gives us enough ammo to judge the average Sunderland fan then.

If you judge the average Sunderland by Internet messageboards then carry on,I like to think I judge other fans by having met them in real life,maybe that's just me though.

So basically what you're saying Wearside is that the one major SAFC forum is filled with morons, I'd say that gives us enough ammo to judge the average Sunderland fan then.

If you judge the average Sunderland by Internet messageboards then carry on,I like to think I judge other fans by having met them in real life,maybe that's just me though.

where were they? in the stadium or the pubs?

where were they? in the stadium or the pubs?

Don't be so stupid, they don't go to the stadium...:lol:

So do I, and every single Sunderland fan I have ever met has mentioned Newcastle in just about every single footballing related topic of conversation.

I was at Hana Hana last night for a mates birthday.  They usually shut at 11pm.  As we were paying the bill, around 10.20, 2 lasses walked in asking what time the restaurant shut because they were being joined by some friends who had been at some sort of corporate do and wanted something to eat.  The bloke told them they were closing at 11pm.  The two lasses responded with 'but they're two sunderland players, can't you not stay open any later?'.  When this was mentioned, the bloke looked massively unimpressed and not bothered at all and said no, they were closing at 11pm and that was that.  :lol:

I was at Hana Hana last night for a mates birthday.  They usually shut at 11pm.  As we were paying the bill, around 10.20, 2 lasses walked in asking what time the restaurant shut because they were being joined by some friends who had been at some sort of corporate do and wanted something to eat.  The bloke told them they were closing at 11pm.  The two lasses responded with 'but they're two sunderland players, can't you not stay open any later?'.  When this was mentioned, the bloke looked massively unimpressed and not bothered at all and said no, they were closing at 11pm and that was that.  :lol:

:lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=9554066#post9554066

Take a look at one of their "iconic" images

:lol: Fucking hell. Gotta love the classyness throughout the thread, though. One person posts Barfa's leg break, another posts various stadium disasters. We'll never have class of sunderland :thup:

Guest toonlass

Gyan on SSN today, when asked if Sunderland girls are sexy he pisses himself laughing, then sings 'they sexy like cheese'. Amazing.  :mackems: