Sunderland...

Heron

If you hate anyone more than Newcastle Utd then you can't be a Sunderland fan. What we have went through as a club even in my short 25 years has made sure I will hate them till the day I die.

;D

What exactly is it they've gone through? Us being better than them?  :lol:

Jeez they have a 32 page thread on the Liverpool game maybe being a sell-out! 32 fucking pages on a game where season tickets can bring two friends for £10 each (if they can find two friends that is!!!) and they are shooting their loads because it might just sell out!  :mackems:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=570445

they do this for most games tho- then have the same post match for reasons why it didnt sell out.

If you hate anyone more than Newcastle Utd then you can't be a Sunderland fan. What we have went through as a club even in my short 25 years has made sure I will hate them till the day I die.

;D

They have been through a lot tbf...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/29/article-0-00561E3F00000258-454_468x298.jpg

;D

It sometimes seems that we are their raison d'etre.

Their bitterness for us outweighs any feelings for their own club. It's quite funny when you live here. 5-1.

Never understand the whole "what we've been through" s*** they spout, was there some massacre in Sunderland I habn't heard of, orchenstrated by a gang Geordies that left many of the modern day mackums homeless orphans or summat?

When we were the entertainers and title challengers they were getting promoted...and relegated. When we were qualifying for the champions league they were getting relegated with a new points low. When we were qualifying for europe they were getting relegated beating their own record low points total. They hadn't seen a victory over us on their own turf for about 300 years. They've seen Luque and Chopra score against them. They have had to suffer epic chicken dancing when we thrashed them even with a newly promoted team whilst they'd spent stupid amounts of money on lumps of shit that they thought were all world class.

Basically it's not easy sucking and being total losers. It takes it's toll.

People on RTG go through every section and count the seats spare and then calculate the attendance :lol:

This happens every home game

"GERRIN!!!! another seat sold in NW Block 3"

"Upper concourse has sold 3 seats!!"

etc.

Not forgetting the mackem that rings the box office about 10 times a day asking how many seats are left.

People on RTG go through every section and count the seats spare and then calculate the attendance :lol:

This happens every home game

"GERRIN!!!! another seat sold in NW Block 3"

"Upper concourse has sold 3 seats!!"

etc.

Not forgetting the mackem that rings the box office about 10 times a day asking how many seats are left.

and despite this- they usually over estimate 5- 10k on each gate.

Guest Wearside

Its funny how Wearside and co never seem to turn up to comment on some of the statements such as the one above from RTG.

It's a website that is mainly populated by schoolkids and as I've said before you can count the number of decent posters on one hand.

It makes me laugh when you lot go on about all the Newcastle threads on there though considering a vast majority are started by Newcastle fans of which there are loads of on RTG.

You go on about match threads but last night their was a 30 odd pager on the Rangers/Celtic game and their is always match threads regardless of who is playing,it's not just Newcastle ones like you lot seem to think.

Its funny how Wearside and co never seem to turn up to comment on some of the statements such as the one above from RTG.

It's a website that is mainly populated by schoolkids and as I've said before you can count the number of decent posters on one hand.

It makes me laugh when you lot go on about all the Newcastle threads on there though considering a vast majority are started by Newcastle fans of which there are loads of on RTG.

You go on about match threads but last night their was a 30 odd pager on the Rangers/Celtic game and their is always match threads regardless of who is playing,it's not just Newcastle ones like you lot seem to think.

from what ive read- its a far older demograph than here- loads of posters talk about 73 and pre 73. and football hooliganism from 70s. far more than on here.

Guest Wearside

Can you give us a link to a forum where the posters aren't like on there then to give us a more balanced view of Sunderland fans?

????

I can't say I'm aware of any other Sunderland forum,you lot only pick out the ridiculous threads on RTG though and I'm sure I could find another forum on the net where Newcastle fans posted similar cringeworthy threads if I really wanted to.

Can you give us a link to a forum where the posters aren't like on there then to give us a more balanced view of Sunderland fans?

????

I can't say I'm aware of any other Sunderland forum,you lot only pick out the ridiculous threads on RTG though and I'm sure I could find another forum on the net where Newcastle fans posted similar cringeworthy threads if I really wanted to.

Do it do it  :lol:

????

Do it do it  :lol:

Im frankly astonished that mature men in thier 30s, 40s, maybe older, can act to childish about our rivalry on here and smb.

:)

What utter bollocks :lol:

Mackem in pure fiction shocker.

If by 30 pages you mean 5 pages then yes, a 30 odd pager. A minor detail but impressive how much you decided to exaggerate.