Sunderland...

Heron

Guest toonlass

It's one win. I reckon we'll be ahead of them after 2 more games.

I'd be surprised if you are,I'd be surprised if you get much more than a point at Stoke while we have Liverpool at home and that's a game I expect us to win.

:lol:

And you call us deluded?

Guest Wearside

I'd be surprised if you are,I'd be surprised if you get much more than a point at Stoke while we have Liverpool at home and that's a game I expect us to win.

And you call us deluded?

I wouldn't say expecting to beat a team with one of the worst away records in the league is deluded.

And you call us deluded?

I wouldn't say expecting to beat a team with one of the worst away records in the league is deluded.

Yet you expect a team with one of the best away record in the league to be lucky to get a point? :lol:

Quinn on a 'meet the supporters' roadshow.

Imagine Llambias or Ashley agreeing to turn up in the Labour Club for a quick Q and A?

Can't really understand why a Premiership Chairman would go around social Clubs begging supporters to come to games. Apparently the host made a bad taste 'joke' regarding the Munich Air Disaster.

Guest neesy111

Imagine Llambias or Ashley agreeing to turn up in the Labour Club for a quick Q and A?

Can't really understand why a Premiership Chairman would go around social Clubs begging supporters to come to games. Apparently the host made a bad taste 'joke' regarding the Munich Air Disaster.

Quite a few Sunderland fans are getting sick of this begging he's doing. 

No wonder, its embarrassing as fuck

Guest Wearside

Not a single other Chairman that I would swap Quinn for,not a single one and I think I speak for 99% of Sunderland fans when I say that.

Some might say he has went on a bit tedious with the whole crowd thing but I don't know anybody that would want him to leave,the blokes bloody brilliant.

Guest toonlass

Quinn absolutely loves the sound of his own voice. Utter gobshite.

And he's coming over as a man under a lot of pressure at the moment.

Guest toonlass

Fucking hell. How cringeworthy is that? 49,000 as one! Is that when Take That plays cos they don't get 49,000 to the football! Broke black and white hearts? Aye right, 4 points, 6 goals for, 2 against. We were devastated,  :lol: