Sunderland...

Heron

Like us, they'll finish 10th-13th. Neither of us are going down, clearly.

Aye, but it would be fun to watch them be dragged into a relegation dog-fight.

they play all the teams below them- all have better form.

it could happen

Absolutely :laugh: Maybe it'll finally stop their delusion, although maybe I'm being naive. They are a top 8 team after all...

Absolutely :laugh: Maybe it'll finally stop their delusion, although maybe I'm being naive. They are a top 8 team after all...

fuck off man. Top four at least.

They've had a very difficult run recently and relegation is still extremely unlikely for them.

Lose next week though and I think alarm bells really will be ringing.

fuck off man. Top four at least.

The infamous assessment of "we shouldn't be bothered about what's below us, let's catch Chelsea." :lol:

Looking at their fixtures they will be playing a lot of teams fighting for their lives.  You never know....

Exactly. They'd survive easily if it wasn't for those damned African players and their lack of effort :angry:

Looking at their fixtures they will be playing a lot of teams fighting for their lives.  You never know....

It would be too good man, this season so far has been a pretty good season, too much to ask for them to go down.

Exactly. They'd survive easily if it wasn't for those damned African players and their lack of effort :angry:

They obviously don't appreciate black power.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We all know what these two are capable of, both players are world class on their day. Give them time, Muntaris a champions league winner ffs.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=581526&page=10#ixzz1IUPvjF4M

From the same thread

"He's better than the suspension machine Tiote. Ask anyone that matters in world football and they'll all, to a man, tell you the same thing".

Says it all, doesn't it? It's fucking Sulley Muntari.