Sunderland...

Heron

He's not special in the air and he's not special on the ground. Not yet, anyway.

There's potential there but he's not a Premier League player at the moment. If he'd gone to a big club like Liverpool he'd have been out on loan, 18 year olds don't play regularly in the Premier League unless you're Wayne Rooney.

It's a good signing for them, the real problem is though that they are buying s*** in midfield who won't create many chances for him. it reminds me of us a few years ago where we had a decent forward line but no one to provide them with anything.

What's his main strength? Heading? Larsson & Wickham could potentially be Barton & Carroll Lite.

Alternatively it could also be Whitehead & Stead.

He's not really much of a header/doesn't head a lot. Way better with his feet.

Another big English lad who developed much faster than his peers did. Don't think he is massively likely to have a particularly high ceiling of potential, certainly not enough to justify the price.  

Guest Antec

He's been unplayable every time I've watched him  :tickedoff:

I've watched him about 10 times and not once would I describe him as 'unplayable'.

Well that's 10 times more than me. I always feel a bit left out when people give their verdicts (usually 'class' or 'shite')on players they've probably only seen once or twice

He's been unplayable every time I've watched him  :tickedoff:

I've watched him about 10 times and not once would I describe him as 'unplayable'.

Well that's 10 times more than me. I always feel a bit left out when people give their verdicts (usually 'class' or 'shite')on players they've probably only seen once or twice

I'm just please to hear you were taking the piss.