Sunderland...

Heron

They need a striker who can play with his back to goal, not another runner.

Had to laugh at a mackem lad I was talking to. I commented on how Williamson looked to be a solid if unspectacular Premier League centre back to which he responded 'yeah but he was shit at Portsmouth'. Obviously I informed him of the obvious to which he said 'yeah but he was shit at Watford, he must of been they were in a relegation fight'. Christ.

Guest Roger Kint

To be honest i liked Gyan from what i have seen. That said i based my thinking on him alongside a Carroll type player who would suit his game as opposed to Bent who needs the team playing to him. Not sure how that will work for them in all honesty, if it slows Bents goals tally then its a poor buy imo.

Was anyone really that impressed with Gyan? Really?

I thought he looked pretty good if I'm honest.  Quite happy to change my mind between now & Tuesday night though. :thup:

honestly know nothing about him beyond what i saw in the world cup.

Thought Gyan looked decent in the WC but certainly nothing spectacularly good. If they're spaffing big money on him then that's fair enough but he's no better than Jones and there's no guarantee that he'll work in this league. Zog would be a good signing for them too but they'd just be another stepping stone until a bigger club come in for him.

Still think they'll finish above us but only by a few points. 

Guest Roger Kint

I'd love City to go there and take the piss tomorrow. Milner to get his usual stadium of horseplop goal please.

The Star betting page had the last 6 or so years results, 1 draw rest City. Good omen haha