Sunderland...

Heron

What is the 'premier league Cup'?

A new cup which is prestigious only to sunlan' as they are WAY too classy don't you know, for the rest of us.

:tumbleweed:

More important than our precious Fayre Cup, or whatever the hell it's called, I reckon. :rolleyes:

Can't believe they're jizzing themselves over these signings, like. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's funny as well because in that SAFC pride thread all the seem to do is post pictures of the 73 cup win but when arguing with us they seem to value the league titles more.

So which is it?

Guest neesy111

The obsession with Sunderland AFC amongst some Newcastle fans...

:facepalm:

Says the NUFC fan who is from Essex, sorry but if you lived next to mackems / worked with them for most of your life like most on here then you would understand it.  Not having a go, but I think it needs pointing out.

Exactly mate. You're that committed to this club you've put the once in a lifetime round the world trip on hold just so folk know you think Wes Brown's a shit signing. More power to you.  :clap:

And?!?

the mags are garna love this thread

They will!! it wouldn't surprise me if they had a 472 page thread about us being obsessed with them even as we type.

We're on page 472 :frantic:

Guest WashyGeordie

the mags are garna love this thread

They will!! it wouldn't surprise me if they had a 472 page thread about us being obsessed with them even as we type.

We're on page 472 :frantic:

OMG!!! We're being watched.

O'Shea pretty much confirmed:

@LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

John O'Shea has signed for #safc to join Wes Brown at SoL. David Vaughan will finalise his move 2mrw morning

Guest WashyGeordie

The signings are meh, fail to understand why they are jizzing themselves to death over them

Because the signed for them and not us... The fact we had no interest in any of them is irrelevant

You musn't forget they beat us to the signing of Gardner, remember...  :rolleyes:

And it's rich that their talking about CL/top 6, yet when we do were suddenly deluded 'barcodes'.

They'd soon be filling their keks in panic again if we buy N'zogbia.

I think it's just pure relief from them that they have actually started buying after our decent start to the transfer window.

When they step back and actually look at what the've been landed with, it'd by like when the lights come on at the end the night in a club and you realise you've actually been craftily fingering a ginger.

Seriously? Top4? Definitely top 6? What are they on? 2 manure benchwarmers come in plus 2 from a relegated side and another one coming fromanother relegated side and kabooomm..top 4? They're on a roll really..of being utter c***s!!!  :facepalm:  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: