Sunderland...

Heron

have they actually shipped anyone out to make way?

Jordan Henderson (undisc.)

Michael Kay (free)

Nathan Luscombe (free)

Daniel Madden (free)

Jean-Yves Mvoto (free)

Cristian Riveros (loan)

Robert Weir (free)

Nathan Wilson (free)

Bolo Zenden (free)

So is anybody else of the opinion that Bruce has set one target for this season, and one target alone - beat the Mags. To everything.

Yep. I actually think he's buying players purely to win the derby.

So is anybody else of the opinion that Bruce has set one target for this season, and one target alone - beat the Mags. To everything.

Yep. I actually think he's buying players purely to win the derby.

Clearly. He's quite the tactical genius.

Interested to see how O'Shea and Brown perform without Rooney, Giggs and Scholes in front of them.

Different game completely to playing at Old Trafford, although thats stating the obvious.

We are. We're all gutted. One can only dream of Galacticos like Gardner gracing our midfield.

Brown and O'Shea have sat against some of the greats.

:sadnod:

Just had a random thought - a few years ago when Man U were playing in the UEFA Super Cup, I remember O'Shea congratulating Scholes for scoring a goal with a very blatant handball - that's my longlasting memory of John :laugh:

Guest elbee909

We are. We're all gutted. One can only dream of Galacticos like Gardner gracing our midfield.

They'll get a shock when told they're expected to run around on the pitch and stuff.

They'll get a shock when told they're expected to run around on the pitch and stuff.

Don't be daft, they'll know exactly what to do; they've watched it loads of times.