Sunderland...

Heron

They have 4 RBs on their cards now then. O'Shea, El Mohamady, Bardsley and Brown. I know the 2 Man U lads are versatile but I wouldn't say that either of them are natural CBs. Yet they have no senior LBs? Seems the strategy is completely off and it's all about getting names as opposed to what's needed.

Guest Antec

Originally Posted by dangermows 

mags at work aren't arsed.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10307289#post10307289#ixzz1RQh2seop

Gutted.

Not quite Mag at work but getting there

Originally Posted by dangermows  View Post

they havent really lost anyone since last season (arfa would have been in ahead of nolan anyway apparently) and have added more quality. they also mentioned that the ones we are adding are average at best.

Mate, they are like. They will be burning inside, not being able to talk about footy and transfers alike. It happened when they went down. Every mag i talked to would say that they wer'nt intrested in footy anymore. Jealous Bassa's.

we are dominating the ssn yellow ticker thingy....after 36 years supporting the lads and a few false dawns this is the most excited ive been .....ever......safc finally realising their potential........come on!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=606777#ixzz1RQmWfzKY

Will stop linking, honest.

Wes Brown and John O'Shea is the most exciting thing to happen to their club for him

thats kinda sad really

Originally Posted by dangermows 

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10307289#post10307289#ixzz1RQh2seop

Gutted.

Not quite Mag at work but getting there

Originally Posted by dangermows  View Post

they havent really lost anyone since last season (arfa would have been in ahead of nolan anyway apparently) and have added more quality. they also mentioned that the ones we are adding are average at best.

Mate, they are like. They will be burning inside, not being able to talk about footy and transfers alike. It happened when they went down. Every mag i talked to would say that they wer'nt intrested in footy anymore. Jealous Bassa's.

dunno how all those people coped inside St James' on a match day that season, what with all of their insterest for football gone out the window

They have 4 RBs on their cards now then. O'Shea, El Mohamady, Bardsley and Brown. I know the 2 Man U lads are versatile but I wouldn't say that either of them are natural CBs. Yet they have no senior LBs? Seems the strategy is completely off and it's all about getting names as opposed to what's needed.

O'Shea is quite capable at left back, would prefer him to be played there for Ireland

edit: and I thought El Mohamady was a winger ???

'Elmo' is a bit of a hybrid by the looks of things, can play either position but I've heard he's better in that right back slot. In regard to having O'Shea at left back, I don't think a right footed defender on the left will work out that well over 38 games.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The obsession with Sunderland AFC amongst some Newcastle fans...

:facepalm:

Says the NUFC fan who is from Essex, sorry but if you lived next to mackems / worked with them for most of your life like most on here then you would understand it.  Not having a go, but I think it needs pointing out.

I'm glad someone said it.

Guest Heneage

The obsession with Sunderland AFC amongst some Newcastle fans...

:facepalm:

Says the NUFC fan who is from Essex, sorry but if you lived next to mackems / worked with them for most of your life like most on here then you would understand it.  Not having a go, but I think it needs pointing out.

Exactly mate. You're that committed to this club you've put the once in a lifetime round the world trip on hold just so folk know you think Wes Brown's a shit signing. More power to you.  :clap:

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's crazy isn't it? We are all supposed to be ''jealous'' but I would be seriously worried if we had bought the same players for the same wages and fees.

They are getting excited because they haven't heard of our players apart from Ba. That's why they think they are getting one over on us.

Guest Roger Kint

I really don't understand what I'm supposed to be jealous about, that board is melting my brain :lol:

you should be jealous,  Adrian Durham says they are now top 4 contenders......

Guest WashyGeordie

Fucking top 4 contenders?

If they are, you might aswell say every team in the PL has a chance then...

Guest WashyGeordie

What is the 'premier league Cup'?

A new cup which is prestigious only to sunlan' as they are WAY too classy don't you know, for the rest of us.

:tumbleweed:

Lad on Facebook just said - 'For all you jealous mags saying he is old, crocked and s*** I bet you wish you were a penny behind him, enough said'

:harry:

Jealous? ffs, such deluded people.