Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

To be fair they have only signed two players that:

A. Weren't relegated last season

B. Weren't playing in the championship

That's a good way of putting it.

btw, who exactly are we meant to be jealous over. Whickam may be good in the future, we don't need any centre halves, and I don't think larsson or gardner are any more than one paced workhorses, Although I would have taken Larsson as a solid signing, he is hardly gonna set the place alight

I for one am absolutely devastated like, they're constructing a side that can push for Europe where as we are content with shite like Cabaye and some crock from some shitty African country nobody knows about.

We have cowards like Ben Arfa and Marveaux, they have the bastians of footballing brilliance, John O'Shea and Wes Brown. We'll crumble come derby day, I mean how on earth will out weak as piss midfield hold out against the likes of Craig Gardner and Sebastian Larson! Did we learn nothing from the game at St Andrews?

I will give the fat old lesbian 2 month before the unwashed are screaming for his head again.

Before that they will have predicted Champions League before the season kicks off, and lowered there sights to mid table come game 3

With us playing them two games in and it being their first home game, the pressure will be on their new players to perform. Could be fucking difficult for them tbh. Doubt they will play all of them second game as not one of them will understand the derby, we will have at least 7-8 that do in the right areas I reckon and we have the slayer if all else fails

They are that fucking thick though that they genuinly will believe that we're gutted about it. Sitting there in our hovels, crowded around the iron kettle on the fireplace saying "I'm just so green with envy, we need to overturn that 9-1 loss to the top dogs in the North East. WE MUST OVERTURN THAT DEFEAT!"

They are that f***ing thick though that they genuinly will believe that we're gutted about it. Sitting there in our hovels, crowded around the iron kettle on the fireplace saying "I'm just so green with envy, we need to overturn that 9-1 loss to the top dogs in the North East. WE MUST OVERTURN THAT DEFEAT!"

It is pitiful that they're clinging onto something that happened over 100 years ago. Idiots.

People are worrying too much about the early derby. As long as Shola's fit, we'll be reet. The other 10 players don't matter, as long as they have limbs and aren't called Smudger or Perchy.

With us playing them two games in and it being their first home game, the pressure will be on their new players to perform. Could be f***ing difficult for them tbh. Doubt they will play all of them second game as not one of them will understand the derby, we will have at least 7-8 that do in the right areas I reckon and we have the slayer if all else fails

shola will beat the hell out of them..

People are worrying too much about the early derby. As long as Shola's fit, we'll be reet. The other 10 players don't matter, as long as they have limbs and aren't called Smudger or Perchy.

:snod:

very much this

If both sides go into the game with a fully fit squad (as they are now) to choose from then I'd fancy us. It's ridiculously early in the season though and one team could sign a potential match-winner 3 days before the game ffs. :lol: 

Honestly man, lets obliterate these cunts from earth, i'm just sick of them existing. I actually hate myself for listening to their words and clicking those RTG links. Every day i curse that i live near that hellhole; near those pathetic excuses for life. I suggest they stop shagging their relatives, step outside and sample the real world.....maybe stop being social cretins

PS/ 4 years for Brown  :mackems: the averageness of their signings is burning my eyes!

So, just to clarify: the C.H.U.D.S. from Wearside continue to crow about a result which occured so early in the 20th Century that almost no living Sunderland fan can claim to bare witness to, and one which also occured in the same season that we won the league title. It's high time they put down their banjo's, well-thumbed copies of 'Tyneside Mafia & Other True Conspiracies' and attempted to live their embittered lives free from the shackles of their NUFC-centered tiny minds. Cretins.

Have Shola ever been fit? 

Hope these aren't true

(Sunderland) says...

Sunderland's hot-spot for players set to sign, Seaham Hall (O'Shea & Brown stayed there before signing) has 2 footballers checked in. Defoe & N'Zogbia...odds slashed on both to come to Sunderland on Sky Bet and seems sense as that's all Sunderland are missing out at the moment.

(Sunderland) says...

The local radio station have had it confirmed on their football talk in that jermaine defoe come into Newcastle airport this afternoon. Mags will be claiming it is to sign for them but another call came in to say he was now at seaham hall along with n'zogbia. This is the same hotel where vaughn, o'shea and brown have been. 2 have signed today, vaughn tomorrow by all accounts, could this be steve bruces icing on the cake?

(Sunderland) says...

After signing John O'Shea and Wes Brown today, tonight Steve Bruce is having talks in Seaham hall hotel with Jermaine Defoe and Charles N'zogbia. You heard it here first and fast

(Sunderland) says...

Defoe and N'Zogbia have been spotted at Seaham Hall luxury hotel in Sunderland! What a pre-season this is!!!

(Names removed to protect the mentally insane)