Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

Was such a f***ing belting day that was, can remember loads of us doing the Ameobi outside the Life centre at about half three in the morning :lol:. Woke up still p*ssed out me brains the next morning after about an hours kip, saw the Paper with Kevin Nolan chicken dancing all over the front and back pages and I couldn't help just giggling uncontrollably to me self.

It's like no matter what happens to our club, we will always take the p*ss out of them.

Seeing none of their fans returning to their seats at half time did it for me, we would never do that... NEVER.

Arsenal.

Was such a f***ing belting day that was, can remember loads of us doing the Ameobi outside the Life centre at about half three in the morning :lol:. Woke up still p*ssed out me brains the next morning after about an hours kip, saw the Paper with Kevin Nolan chicken dancing all over the front and back pages and I couldn't help just giggling uncontrollably to me self.

It's like no matter what happens to our club, we will always take the p*ss out of them.

Seeing none of their fans returning to their seats at half time did it for me, we would never do that... NEVER.

Arsenal.

go and read what the smb'r who went to that game said over there.

Arsenal.

:lol: Nice try, but better luck next time.

Arsenal.

bwahaha f***ing hell, thats  pathetic by your own s*** standards.

Interesting... just come across this website that tells you what is trending on twitter in certain areas....

Newcastle, http://trendsmap.com/local/gb/newcastle+upon+tyne , nothing out of the usual, #nufc top trend.

Sunderland, http://trendsmap.com/local/gb/sunderland , #safc top, fair enough.. the rest... #nufc #newcastle #defoe !!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln8ha215KE1qafrh6.gif

Exactly, look at what happened when the whole country laughed at our expense after a certain friendly against Leyton Orient. You're only lowering yourself to their level by keeping tabs on their friendly fixtures and laughing at any negative results.

Exactly, look at what happened when the whole country laughed at our expense after a certain friendly against Leyton Orient. You're only lowering yourself to their level by keeping tabs on their friendly fixtures and laughing at any negative results.

Especialy when we were beating by fucking Orlando but a few days ago