Sunderland...

Heron

:lol: Some pretty good responses there.

pics?

You and your baby might get a lot of unwanted attention when you start breast feeding.

I once had to take my daughter to my sons 'cub' jamboree and lots of little boys were fascinated by a baby girl having her nappy changed

Don't know why that one cracked me up so fucking much. :lol:

So glad we didn't give these cunts something to cheer about.

Do you not think it was particularly poignant, for lack of a better word, how you went through?

Sunderland went away to a team below them in the football pyramid. By all accounts a fair few players didn't turn up, they got beat.

You're away to lower league opposition too. Shite 1st half, however you had the resilience to haul yourselves out of a sticky situation and subsequently go through.

Reckon there may be a few Mackems tonight quietly grinding their teeth. If that's possible.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is Bruce too fat to earn the respect of his players???

When Ferguson, Guardiola, Mourinho etc walk into the dressing room you know that through their mere presence they will have the players attention and respect. When Bruce waddles in I fear our players are simply disgusted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus. :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Addy P from rtg on Steven Taylor: "What the fuck is this world coming to, when he decides to jump up and down like a fucking jack in the box to stop mignolet lining his wall up? What next... Jumping up and down in front of the ref so he can't see the game... Fucking scum!!!"

:troll:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I once went to pennywell and I try to be a nice person & I try to be honest & kind & to help people

but I dropped the fucking aid box off and I was right back on the helicopter

if the swc had sang the amount of anti rival songs there would be 10 threads on here by now. the scum 'songbook' is terrible, consisting mainly of the most used, unoriginal songs going. (e.g. i want curly hair toooooo )thankfully we have much more about us.

:facepalm:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh aye, they're support and songbook is fucking cracking.  So good in fact, that when there's 500 odd of them sat down all game in the away end, it sounds like the Westminster Choir. 

They really are getting embarrassing now.