Sunderland...

Heron

Why do we need an excuse to talk about them or laugh at the ridiculous posts on that forum of theirs?

We don't... we should just recognise that everyone does it, including us, and it doesn't equate to obsessiveness.  Otherwise, we look even worse :)

To be honest we have this one thread. They have a whole forum dedicated to us.

Why do we need an excuse to talk about them or laugh at the ridiculous posts on that forum of theirs?

We don't... we should just recognise that everyone does it, including us, and it doesn't equate to obsessiveness.  Otherwise, we look even worse :)

I take your point, but I wonder if you have read enough of their forum. They have a 7 page thread discussing our match and it wasn't even on the telly.

About three.

Well it's too fucking late then :p

Seriously though, was there not a massive Spurs thread too?

Nope, I started one for all Spurs-related stuff to go in and it went down like a shit sandwich. So it got abandoned.

Yeah I remember who was so obsessed with them that they gave them their own thread. ;)

There must have been a thread which led to that one then? Unless it was just every transfer thread & match thread I suppose.  That sounds familiar now I've said it.

Fair enough :)  I just don't see a whole lot of difference between us lolling and roffling at their various misfortunes in here and the other games thread, and them having a fair few 15 reply topics about much the same stuff.

They don't have as neat and tidy a forum as us, there's tons and tons and tons and tons of NUFC related threads on there. We only have one, so it's bound to get a bit big.

Is it just me that thinks it's vaguely ridiculous for us to be ridiculing their obsession with us in an almost-50-page thread (that's about one and a half thousand posts?) which is about them and them alone..?  There's nowt obsessive or weird about delighting in the failings of your dearest enemies; that's what forums are for :)

I would be happy with two points from Citeh and Arsenal, home or not.

Not just you. :) Cracks me up every time I see someone in this thread saying how sad they are. :lol:

Difference is the majority of this thread is about laughing at things that have been said about Newcastle United by mackems  Most of their threads are simply about Newcastle United, they had several threads about Chris Hughton at one point and not a single thread about their own manager.