Sunderland...

Heron

Hold on, we have signed a decent LB and are making progress with other players, while Sunderland are selling their only decent forward and are replacing him with Crouch for £10m (£10m too much) fuck this is too good, somethings going to go wrong here.

Guest VegasToon

If they sign Crouch, they are in trouble.  If not this year then next.  Massive fees for old and shit players.  They better hope Wickham comes through.

If they sign Crouch, they are in trouble.  If not this year then next.  Massive fees for old and shit players.  They better hope Wickham comes through.

You say that, but as soon as Wickham actually starts getting good, he'll want to be off.

I reckon they will stunt Wickhams progress if they don't loan him out which I doubt they can afford to. He definitely should have gone to Liverpool.

thought so at the time this was going through myself, as much as I hate the "big clubs" hoovering up talent, the kids best option was another season at Ipswich playing 1st team football and Liverpool would have allowed that

Guest VegasToon

If they sign Crouch, they are in trouble.  If not this year then next.  Massive fees for old and shit players.   They better hope Wickham comes through.

You say that, but as soon as Wickham actually starts getting good, he'll want to be off.

Which is the only way they will be able to afford any players.

This Crouch stuff simply cannot end badly. If Sunderland pay £10m+ and fuck off Gyan that's hilarious. If Arry is waiting on him to go so he can make another signing and the deal falls through/Bruce says no, it's a mega troll on the twitchy spiv.

Good to see all the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist over Sunderland splashing the cash again.

Since when did that expression mean 'pissing yourself laughing'?  ???

Well you must be 'pissing yourself laughing' at your own club as Crouch is better than anything you have by a distance, he would walk into your team.

C'mon Wearyside, you normally dress your wind-ups up a little better than that. F for effort on that one. :lol:

Nothing to wind you up about, Crouch is better than anything you have. Enjoy Macheda with your £35m.

5-1

0-1

Get back to me when you are capable of finishing above us. It could be a while.

Ta.

will crouchy get you into europe ?

A 4th(Fourth) season above Newcastle will be more than acceptable.

How do I put Wearside's quote in my sig?? This shows how little ambition the mackems have..

Guest johnson293

Cant see Crouch moving up here like, or if he does, he'll be back down South at every opp.

Exactly - was allegedly his missus who put the block on it last time, so now they have a kid, I still can't see her wanting to uproot and move north even more.

Guest Roger Kint

We should be asking for Gyan straight swap tbh.

You seen the size of him? :lol:

Leaving just Pav & Defoe as strikers when they play us in January? Please do it arry