Sunderland...

Heron

Relegation battle on their hands?

Fingers crossed. Massive pressure on Nick Bendtner now.

Bendtner will choke under the pressure, thats what my arsenal friends say at least. Would love to see them go down the shitter :D

Leon_Mann Leon Mann

My understanding is Gyan wasn't happy when Mensah + Muntari left. Anton Ferdinand was also a big mate. Bound to be more to it tho. #safc

Idiot, they only ever owned two of these players.

One of those players. Mensah and Muntari were both loans.

Leon_Mann Leon Mann

My understanding is Gyan wasn't happy when Mensah + Muntari left. Anton Ferdinand was also a big mate. Bound to be more to it tho. #safc

Idiot, they only ever owned one of these players.

Doesn't matter tbh.

In fairness, Bendtner will turn out (imo) to be a much better player than Gyan, whether he achieves that at Sunderland remains to be seen but I reckon he'll have some good games. I won't miss Gyan's shit dancing, seemed like a nice guy but a total idiot. If Bendtner doesn't come through quickly for them with goals they're going to be in the shit scoring wise

SAFC: Mignolet; Bardsley Bramble Brown Richardson; Larsson Cattermole Gardner Colback; Sessegnon Bendtner

Chelsea: Cech; Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole; Ramires Lampard Meireles; Mata Anelka Sturridge

It's not like they have much strength in depth either - 10 new players brought in this summer and this is the best bench they can manage:

Westwood, Turner, Elmohamady, Vaughan, McClean, Ji and Wickham