Sunderland...

Heron

your the deluded one then mate. cos were f***ing s***

off the top of my p*ssed off mind i'd have in our eleven;

krul [over mingshitolet], colociani, cabaye, tiote, ben arfa and ba.

they probably do have a point :/

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631477&page=2#ixzz1Z63VkWh2

Some of them are starting to get it  :frantic:  :kasper:

The penny has dropped.

your the deluded one then mate. cos were f***ing s***

off the top of my p*ssed off mind i'd have in our eleven;

krul [over mingshitolet], colociani, cabaye, tiote, ben arfa and ba.

they probably do have a point :/

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631477&page=2#ixzz1Z63VkWh2

Some of them are starting to get it  :frantic:  :kasper:

Who is colociani?

Guest johnson293

For me Sunderland are reaching one of those moments where supporters just can't see where the club goes from here. We've seen it under Roeder and Souness, players basically just going through the motions and not giving their all. Bruce was highly fortunate to survive last season and the Short/Quinn combo has boobed not only by giving him quite a lot of cash to spend (yes they sold big with Bent and Henderson) but allowing him to spend it on mediocrity. Vaughan, Gardner, O'Shea- players who were never likely to really improve their side to any great extent. How much was spunked on that trio alone?

His transfer buys were Bruce's last roll of the dice and he's come up short. Essentially not a particularly great manager with a poor record in the transfer market. Bruce like Roy Keane has chosen quantity over quality and he's ended up with one of the dullest squads in the league.

Dont forget the new 3.5 year contract they gave him back in January too.  :clap:

How shit would it be being a mackem? Everything about their existance is shit. The samaritans should adopt the slogan "come on, you could have been a mackem" and I reckon suicide rates would drop quicker than a Raylor freekick.

Will be interesting if Bruce goes and they get someone else in.  A lot of them seem convinced, still, that on paper their team is great and therefore all its failings must be down to Bruce.

If another manager comes in and their goodies from "shopping at Harrods" still don't look like great players then he might find himself under pressure very quickly.

Will be interesting if Bruce goes and they get someone else in.  A lot of them seem convinced, still, that on paper their team is great and therefore all its failings must be down to Bruce.

If another manager comes in and their goodies from "shopping at Harrods" still don't look like great players then he might find himself under pressure very quickly.

From what I've read, they want O'Neill in.