Sunderland...

Heron

Guest sydneycove

Talk of recalling Nosworthy on RTG  :iamatwat:

Christmas could be coming early to Tyneside then. :D 

-----------------Mignolet

OShea-----Nosworthy---Brown----Elmo

Would be one of the funniest thing in the world to watch imo.

Edit: The only thing better I can think of is Brown or OShea pulling up injured and Kilgallon starting....

Guest firetotheworks

Gotta love how I searched for 'Fifa 12 Newcastle stats' on Google and the third result down is RTG. :lol:

My source for Newcastle stats on Fifa 12 came from a Sunderland messageboard member complaining about how our stats are biased. Unreal.

Right, feel free to discuss today's news, but sensible discussion only please. No gossip, rumours, "PM me for more on the story", or any of that crap. Keep it all above board and don't post anything questionable that could have even the slightest potential to land us in trouble.

Ta.

Never seen it being this strict regarding talking about arrested players. Not complaining like, as I do understand It could trouble the forum, but just seems a bit over board.

To be fair, I think we've always taken roughly the same policy on this kind of thing.

Agree with the rest, but how on earth could a PM get N-O in trouble?

Fair point, it wouldn't, it's just annoying. :lol:

The stance from the admins has been done before and should be adhered to. I'd guess there will be people 'watching' - not just this place, but others too.

I doubt anything posted on here today regarding events will be noticed by anyone significant at all. Can see Titus solicitor running home to check Newcastle Onlines thought on the matter.

This would be laughable even if he didn't support a club who have players facing repeated rape and drug possession charges and made public videos of themselves gang banging a young girl; a chairman who is a convicted drink driver; a club captain who is a thug and banned from licenced premises near his home and fans who regularly invade the pitch to attack opposition players.

Oh aye, and their team's shyte as well.

Always have the last laugh,is he fecking sane ??

Guest VegasToon

The stance from the admins has been done before and should be adhered to. I'd guess there will be people 'watching' - not just this place, but others too.

I doubt anything posted on here today regarding events will be noticed by anyone significant at all. Can see Titus solicitor running home to check Newcastle Onlines thought on the matter.

He will if he is a Sunderland Supporter.

Guest Randy Savage

At this point he has been arrested, but not charged.

As such, reporting the facts is not an issue.

However, if he isn't charged, any speculation on here is likely to be libel.

If he is charged, any speculation could prejudice a court case and put you and Newcastle Online in contempt of court.

He will if he is a Sunderland Supporter.

Nail on head.