Det er i nærheden af ​​Newcastle.

Het is in de buurt van Newcastle.

Se on lähellä Newcastle.

C'est près de Newcastle.

Es ist der Nähe von Newcastle.

No worries marra :thup:

:lol:

Guest johnson293

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bendtner called in a sickie during the week and turned up at Longbenton hoping for a kick around after our training session. It's a lot closer to Jesmond where he'll be living after all.

Buying a gaff in Durham by all accounts.

http://www.sporten.dk/fodbold/bendtner-ikke-flere-byture

Ekstra Bladet has visited the attacker in his new home in northern England. Bendtner has rented a house in Darras Hall, a suburb of Newcastle, the neighboring town of Sunderland.

:iamatwat:

Bendtner is on loan to be fair, he's not going to want to set down any roots just yet.

true- he did say his next club has to offer champions league football- maybe helped his descision to stop in Newcastle?

Apparently, they're moving away fans from next season to the North Stand Upper which should be fun and games for the Police on Derby day!

Finally they've f***ing realised thats what they should do. Away fans have a better view than most the home fans ffs

Only taken them 14 years :thup:

Guest Wearside

Moving the away fans to the North Upper will actually make it easier for the police for fans coming by coach as we are building a new coach park next to the Aquatic Centre which is directly opposite the entrance to the North Stand. However it will certainly make it interesting for those coming by Metro and the protection Newcastle fans have been afforded by Northumbria Police for the last 2 seasons will now be over. Whichever Metro station either the SOL or St Peters will now involve walking past the Sunderland ends of the ground whereas for the last 2 seasons that hasn't been the case.

Also expect to pay a lot more for your tickets, the North Stand upper is a unique area of the ground and not comparable with any other part of the ground which means Short can effectively charge what he wants and their is nothing anyone can do about it.

Moving the away fans to the North Upper will actually make it easier for the police for fans coming by coach as we are building a new coach park next to the Aquatic Centre which is directly opposite the entrance to the North Stand. However it will certainly make it interesting for those coming by Metro and the protection Newcastle fans have been afforded by Northumbria Police for the last 2 seasons will now be over. Whichever Metro station either the SOL or St Peters will now involve walking past the Sunderland ends of the ground whereas for the last 2 seasons that hasn't been the case.

Also expect to pay a lot more for your tickets, the North Stand upper is a unique area of the ground and not comparable with any other part of the ground which means Short can effectively charge what he wants and their is nothing anyone can do about it.

Stop going to that shithole maybe.

Or wait, its not about the money,  watching Newcastle beat Sunderland at SOL is priceless.

I got my ticket for free this season. u mad?

Guest icemanblue

Eh? So fuck. Does that count as a win, or something? :lol: