Sunderland...

Heron

One average side playing poor, and one very good side not even playing football.

Sunderland have a chance, but I do think it's the match where arsenal kick start their season, if not, fuk me Wenger is in trouble. Either which way, the outcome shall be quite interesting.

Not this argument again.  Depending on what point those twats are trying to get across depends on what areas are 'Mag strongholds'  One week sunderlands areas stretch right up to Gateshead and Durham is 100% red and white, next week the only area in the North East that support SAFC are from Pennywell.

Utter fucking mongs  :lol:

and the juventus squad we beat in the group stages that reached the champions league final to lose on pens to milan were probably s*** too i'm guessing, if i could be arsed reading the rest of their drivel  :sleepy2:

Excellent point.

Barca won the league the season we beat them, too.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10982042&postcount=12

The collective silence in the pub when gazza turne dup was amazing, followed my out of control laughter.

As far as crazed gunmen and seiges go that was the best. An actually likeable gunman (in a way), utterly shit police, drunken locals and gazza. Just superb television.

What the fuck was so likeable about Raoul Moat ?

Well weve had Wearside Jack, now they want Wearside Hitler. :lol: :lol:

Re: Newcastle have 6 million fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love a mackem hitler. Seriously, 6 million wastes of spunk walking about just waiting to be eliminated. I would fucking love it

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10983018#post10983018#ixzz1alEtqAbx

They're slating Newcastle's record in Europe? Have they seen their own? Muppets. Also this "before 1992" nonsense that they constantly talk about, do they not realise that success (league positions, finals, Europe) equals more exposure world wide and therefore more fans? On that basis you may as well wipe out 95% of Man Utd's fans.

They're slating Newcastle's record in Europe? Have they seen their own? Muppets. Also this "before 1992" nonsense that they constantly talk about, do they not realise that success (league positions, finals, Europe) equals more exposure world wide and therefore more fans? On that basis you may as well wipe out 95% of Man Utd's fans.

First English club to win the European cup though innit?  :bluestar:

First English club to win the European cup though innit?  :bluestar:

You must be talking about 1999 rather than 1968, because football was invented in 1992 don't you know! :D