Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Geordiesned

Those links were blatantly saved in a sub folder of a 'Newcastle' folder as well :lol:

Plus there must be sub-folders for "Carver, Taylor, Enrique, Nolan and Barton" as well. :lol:

Once again I find myself in complete agreement with Wearside. You guys just don't see the bigger picture. The season we were relegated was tragic, it had nothing to do with the relegation itself but the fact we finished below Sunderland. Again the following season my champaign was on ice, I just couldn't celebrate promotion knowing again we weren't north east top dogs. Then finally after an impressive 12th plaace finish following our return to the top flight Sunderland ruined the party.

This season if we finish 7th, it won't matter if we somehow don't finish above the mackems. Our world revolves around theirs, I attach no importance to any other factor throughout our campaign. Our success isn't measured by our league position, our performances or any other context what so ever, we just have to finish above the scum.

It's similar to the Cabaye-Gardner comprison. Ability and effort have no place in the modern game, it's goals that win you games. Cabaye may have more assists and could have generally played the better of the two but the only barometer to measure their performances is goals. Therefore you have to accept Gardner is the better player. Stats are everything, context is nothing.

Guest bimpy474

Once again I find myself in complete agreement with Wearside. You guys just don't see the bigger picture. The season we were relegated was tragic, it had nothing to do with the relegation itself but the fact we finished below Sunderland. Again the following season my champaign was on ice, I just couldn't celebrate promotion knowing again we weren't north east top dogs. Then finally after an impressive 12th plaace finish following our return to the top flight Sunderland ruined the party.

This season if we finish 7th, it won't matter if we somehow don't finish above the mackems. Our world revolves around theirs, I attach no importance to any other factor throughout our campaign. Our success isn't measured by our league position, our performances or any other context what so ever, we just have to finish above the scum.

It's similar to the Cabaye-Gardner comprison. Ability and effort have no place in the modern game, it's goals that win you games. Cabaye may have more assists and could have generally played the better of the two but the only barometer to measure their performances is goals. Therefore you have to accept Gardner is the better player. Stats are everything, context is nothing.

Are you being sarky there kidda  :laugh:

I can honestly say I've never heard any Newcastle fans using the term 'North East top dogs' in any of the numerous seasons we've finished above the smoggies and wireside's inbred brethren. It's a term used by small teams more obsessed with finishing above rivals than actually achieving anything.

Witness the gormless knacker getting himself all worked up after finishing a whole point above us in mid-table mediocrity.

How's that European adventure working out for you?

You'd probably be best informing your own players not to come out with the "NETD" tag before you write posts like this.

http://www.football.co.uk/newcastle_united/magpies_want_to_be_north-east_top_dogs_rss1650870.shtml

Best off telling your manager while you're at it.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/01/17/magpies-must-be-top-dogs-says-alan-pardew-61634-27998168/

I can also put up similar links from Carver, Taylor, Enrique, Nolan and Barton if you like.

Not once in either of those articles is the term 'top dogs' actually used by Lord Shola or Pards, what a fucking doylem Wearyside is. :lol: :lol:

Sure it's been mentioned but whilst wireside is a proper fucking weirdo, our lot on rtg are pretty fucking embarassing at the minute. It's their forum, give them some abuse by all means but continuous average trolling? Bah, it's rubbish, thought our lot were a lot better than that

A bit late to the party, but holy shit. :lol: Wireside and the avatar. :lol: :lol:

And fuck me, forgetting the fans, the rivalry or owt. Bruce has fucking lost the plot. Revolving an interview around competing with us, and bragging about finishing above us 3 years in a row, and ending it with 'it's not about beating Newcastle'. He genuinely has shit his keks. He doesn't know where to go from here.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It may be my tranquil upbringing but I'm not sure what someone means when they say they will 'wire your jaw'.

Does he mean he's going to punch it and break it or fix it subsequent to somebody else breaking my jaw?

Is Wearside a Doctor or perhaps a ward nurse?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Just for the record Cabaye has the perfect man jaw, he'll pleasure a woman till she screams but he could also give some important tactical instructions or read a fine Sunday mass.

'We're Sunderland and let's not try to get above our station here. The expectation is ridiculous. I understand we have been beaten in a few games.' 

Hes basically saying, we are a shit football club with shit history so you shouldnt expect anything more than shit football :lol: