Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Geordiesned

This has just been on the lunchtime Look North bulletin. He's now saying the he HASN'T confessed to cheating despite what race organisers have said and is still claiming he 's done nothing wrong.  This despite more witnesses having come forward to say they saw him!

I reckon the dozy fucker has checked his Garmin GPS tracker online and as it shows he covered complete course he'll get away with it. Shame it will also show he was running sub-2 minute miles from the 20 mile marker/bus stop! :lol:

Mackems making up letters to amuse themselves- now where have I seen that before, let me think......

http://www.yorkshireripper.com/lavelle%20patrick_files/book%20cover%20wearside%20jack.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Some eye-opening Lee Cattermole stuff in the Journal tomorrow.... #safc

Eye-opening, ey? Maybe he's going to try opening his eyes so he knows where he's going before fucking clobbering someone.

Guest Heneage

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Some eye-opening Lee Cattermole stuff in the Journal tomorrow.... #safc

Eye-opening, ey? Maybe he's going to try opening his eyes so he knows where he's going before f***ing clobbering someone.

As much as I admire Douglas' efforts to drum up sales, I'd imagine it won't be anything that Total Sport didn't cover last night. Basically him calling Stephen Reid 'A girl' and that he's not a dirty player, he's targeted by refs.