Sunderland...

Heron

Cattermole is a thug and a disgrace to his profession. The fact that Sunderland see fit to make someone banned from every pub in his home town their club captain says a lot about them.

His manager and now he himself attempt to inhibit referees claiming that he is victimised by them. Truth is he is an odious cheat of a player who regularly attempts to injure fellow professionals.

I can't remember a game I have seen Catteremole play in where he should have been on the pitch at the end, instead of being victimised he normally gets away with his first 3 yellow card tackles because of weak refereeing and survives the 3 post yellow card offfences for the same reason.

Bruce manager,Cattermole club captain, free tickets for registering at South Shields college or putting a ten pound bet on.

Joke of a club - no wonder their stadium is starting to look like the Riverside.

Sunderland haven't banned him from every pub in his home town, the landlords of the pubs and clubs in Stockton-on-Tees have banned him from visiting their establishments.

Cattermole is a thug and a disgrace to his profession. The fact that Sunderland see fit to make someone banned from every pub in his home town their club captain says a lot about them.

His manager and now he himself attempt to inhibit referees claiming that he is victimised by them. Truth is he is an odious cheat of a player who regularly attempts to injure fellow professionals.

I can't remember a game I have seen Catteremole play in where he should have been on the pitch at the end, instead of being victimised he normally gets away with his first 3 yellow card tackles because of weak refereeing and survives the 3 post yellow card offfences for the same reason.

Bruce manager,Cattermole club captain, free tickets for registering at South Shields college or putting a ten pound bet on.

Joke of a club - no wonder their stadium is starting to look like the Riverside.

Sunderland haven't banned him from every pub in his home town, the landlords of the pubs and clubs in Stockton-on-Tees have banned him from visiting their establishments.

thats what he said.

this "on paper" thing has always confused with sunderland, as even looking at their team on paper it was still nowhere near as good as they thought.

It looks a like a paceless, workmanlike pile of stinking mediocrity on paper.

exactly as it looks on grass then.

this "on paper" thing has always confused with sunderland, as even looking at their team on paper it was still nowhere near as good as they thought.

It looks a like a paceless, workmanlike pile of stinking mediocrity on paper.

exactly as it looks on grass then.

Bingo.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Beat us so badly they only had 49% of possession to our 51% and 5 shots on target to our 10.

Blasting it regularly wide or over from 30 yards isn't dominating it's just a fear of playing proper football.

thats what he said.

D'oh, misread it as Sunderland having banned him from visiting Stockton.

thats what he said.

He needs something to look forward to!

thats what he said.

He needs something to look forward to!

upcoming half a million transfer to ipswich ?

What a f***ing weapon, not like a follow this t***'s career, mainly because he's a f***ing useless, boring clogger.  But he has made 3 shocking challenges on our players over the years and his card stats suggest otherwise.  The tackles on Barton, Beye and Jonas were all dangerous lunges, two of which resulted in long term injuries.  I think the "soft yellow cards, refs out to get me" comments are utter s****.  He's actually been lucky with not getting a second yellow on a few occassions, the WBA game being the perfect example.

Can't believe this moron can come out with bollocks like this  :laugh:

yup, and i remember his lunges at digard, modric and ronaldo too. f***ing horrible t*** of a player. cattermole, you're fooling nobody

Remember the Modric one, over the top of the ball and straight leg lunge.  I seem to remember RTG at the time claiming it wasn't even a yellow, probably not even a foul as he touched the ball  :blush:

thats what he said.

I don't get it :dontknow:

thats what he said.

I don't get it :dontknow:

The OP doesn't say Sunderland banned him, he said Sunderland made Cattermole their club captain despite the fact he's banned from all the pubs in Stockton, and that says a lot about them (i.e. they are happy to have someone who is pretty widely acknowledged as a massive cunt as their club captain).

The only thing battered on that day was the ball, first by Sebastian Larsson's hand and then by Ryan Taylor's right foot.

Don't forget about all of the Mars Bars that Agent Bruce munched on during the game.

Bet they were covered in batter as well

Guest Wearside

Lump on Arsenal

I wouldn't be lumping on Arsenal with counterfeit money, Arsenal only beat us once in last six meetings and have looked awful this season.

So on the basis of that.....

Arsenal 4-0 Sunderland

Lump on Arsenal

I wouldn't be lumping on Arsenal with counterfeit money, Arsenal only beat us once in last six meetings and have looked awful this season.

So on the basis of that.....

Arsenal 4-0 Sunderland

i would be backing arsenal as, for me, they havce players to turn it round whereas sunderland have looked awful and don't have as talented a squad. the price is very stingy though considering arsenals poor current form.