Sunderland...

Heron

Mackems must be fucking lovin this like. 12 points ahead of the cunts. Even if they pull of a result at the weekend, it will be good for us. Still, they'll get spanked and the Brucie Out brigade will get going again :D

Guest bimpy474

Anyone noticed that despite going on about our easy start, Sunderland haven't played Man Utd, Man City and Tottenham yet.

as much as I loved it (Shola's 2nd what a goal that was :smitten:) I still maintain the Villa trashing was more enjoyable just because it was payback for the banners on our relegation

nah, the 5-1 memory will live on for a very long time. thrashing villa was more of a one off fuck you moment

How we laughed in August at the state of the scum, losing their best players, doing anything to get money in without shelling out.

On the other hand we were spending money like nobody's business, what a season we were going to have, for once the scum didn't have a prayer in the Derby, second match of the season.

Look at it now.....it's the false hopes and the broken dreams I can't stand. After 55 years folowing Sunderland you'd think I'd get used to it....but I don't. One cup success in all that time doesn't make up for the years of frusrtation.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=640845#ixzz1cP5tsvFF

place has gone nuts :lol: :lol: