Sunderland...

Heron

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce: "I'm never destined to get everything here at Old Trafford. I think I've had all my good times. For all United's great play to lose to an own goal from a set piece is disappointing. Wes Brown couldn't do much about it. I think we have the nucleus of a very good squad and we've seen signs here again. We'll keep plodding away and hopefully things will change."

Tears of Potato Juice dripping down that Spud of a head right now.

all luck. ref was s***. everton were s***. their luck will run out. not played any top teams yet. etc.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=641869&page=38#ixzz1cqHIV7n2

:lol:

Fuckin kernts.

Did not deserve that at all.

Flukey O.G.. Everton hit the inside of the post & had a blatant penalty ignored.

Hate the fukin kernts !!!

:lol:

so who's that then?

Fucking hell i'm probably late posting this but i've just read this now, pissing myself.

Poster : spaghettios

mags are shitting themselves

their next 5 games are very tough. was talking to a mag on a horse and he said he wouldn't be surprised if they get 0 from 15 and we go above them.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=639878#ixzz1crCNfA7a

Whoever posted that needs a fucking medal.  ;D

Guest bimpy474

They seem to think Wickham's knee injury is a big one, ligament damage. :(

Poor lad, genuinely feel sorry for him if so.

:sadnod:

Feel the same. Gutted for the lad.

Having done that myself, i really do feel for the lad, its a horrid thing and a pain you cant imagine, bonus for him is top of the range treatment and recovery, mine was back to work in two weeks, i must have been mental but if you dont work you dont get paid.

Guest elbee909

Where was the luck when we were relegated?  Where was the luck when Man Utd beat us to the title?

'Lucky' team my arse.

Guest bimpy474

They seem to think Wickham's knee injury is a big one, ligament damage. :(

Poor lad, genuinely feel sorry for him if so.

:sadnod:

Feel the same. Gutted for the lad.

Having done that myself, i really do feel for the lad, its a horrid thing and a pain you cant imagine, bonus for him is top of the range treatment and recovery, mine was back to work in two weeks, i must have been mental but if you dont work you dont get paid.

At Sunderland :yao:

However, s*** for the kid. But hopefully the fact he's young means he has time on his side.

Not looking forward to Bruce using it as an excuse for future s**** performances. Even though it'll be f*** all to do with it.

Not Sunderland.................Bupa :D

Aye Brucie will be moaning about lack of strikers, despite not picking the lad for the first 8 or so games.

Guest bimpy474

Why don't they say c***? What is the kernt business?

Also LOL at Sessegnon getting Ben Arfa style 'Hauled off'

Its a polite way of saying cunt, sad cunts or is it Kernts :D