Sunderland...

Heron

Don't think its gunna sell out

WHAT?

If any home game will sell out it will be this one on TV or not should not matter.

Just checked.. shocked at how many are left online

http://www.nufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=NS&product=SUH11L&campaign=%20%20&type=H

It's the prices and the fact it's on Live Telly.

Cheapest ticket £42 is a disgrace mind.

Guest neesy111

Don't think its gunna sell out

WHAT?

If any home game will sell out it will be this one on TV or not should not matter.

Just checked.. shocked at how many are left online

http://www.nufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=NS&product=SUH11L&campaign=%20%20&type=H

It's the prices and the fact it's on Live Telly.

Cheapest ticket £42 is a disgrace mind.

Yeap, my dad has refused to go because of the price hike for 1 game.  Profiteering by the fat cunt.

Coming from Norway to see this one. Going to Boro on Saturday to watch their match against Bristol City also. What's the easiest way to go from Newcastle to Middlesbrough? Train? Bus?

Want this derby match to end like the last one i attended. 3-2 to us!

train probably. Takes bout an hour. Can go direct or its quicker via Darlo.

if going via darlo, sit on the left in direction of travel for the best view of the ground, if via sunderland then...........probably best coming via darlo really. even that may be iffy if coming up on the sunday.

Looking forward to this now.

Going from Norway on friday with 5 friends!

Hope halloween is cracking, and try to not be to hangover on sunday Laughing

We will win!

it's the first derby game for me, coming over with 5 lads from austria. costs us 600 quid for 2 nights. Big Grin. is the atmosphere much better in comparision to "normal" league games?

thx

norway V austria hungover 5-a-side in leazes pk pre pubs opening.

Guest Tall Striker

Coming from Norway to see this one. Going to Boro on Saturday to watch their match against Bristol City also. What's the easiest way to go from Newcastle to Middlesbrough? Train? Bus?

Want this derby match to end like the last one i attended. 3-2 to us!

train probably. Takes bout an hour. Can go direct or its quicker via Darlo.

if going via darlo, sit on the left in direction of travel for the best view of the ground, if via sunderland then...........probably best coming via darlo really. even that may be iffy if coming up on the sunday.

Middlesbrough to Newcastle direct is 1hr 20.

Via Darlo its 55mins including transfer time.