Sunderland...

Heron

Steve Kean please

This would be the most perfect appointment ever. Their fans with their delusion, inferiority complex and lack of patience. His arrogance and stubbornness, inferiority complex, not to mention terrible managerial ability. Match made in heaven.

Steve Kean please

This would be the most perfect appointment ever. Their fans with their delusion, inferiority complex and lack of patience. His arrogance and stubbornness, inferiority complex, not to mention terrible managerial ability. Match made in heaven.

Having thought about it, it would indeed be the perfect appointment. Please make it so!

I doubt O'Neill will go there.

Firstly, he won't go anywhere he isn't guaranteed a large sum of money to spend. They've just spent a wad on a load of shit players in the summer. He won't have that.

Secondly, MON has an extraordinarily high opinion of himself. I reckon he's waiting to see when Fergie retires, or if Redknapp gets sent to the big house on the hill so he can get the England job.

Thirdly, Randy Lerner is said to be on quite friendly terms with Ellis Short. I imagine he might even give him a call to see what he's like to work with. It won't be the glowingest of references.

Sorry if I'm later here, but I can't believe this.

In recent months Alan Pardew, Mark Hughes, Roy Hodgson and, most recently, Roberto Martínez have all seemingly out-thought him as Sunderland dropped points against supposedly weaker sidesthey really should have beaten.

Supposedly weaker side? She's been drinking that RTG kool-aid I think.

Sorry if I'm later here, but I can't believe this.

In recent months Alan Pardew, Mark Hughes, Roy Hodgson and, most recently, Roberto Martínez have all seemingly out-thought him as Sunderland dropped points against supposedly weaker sidesthey really should have beaten.

Supposedly weaker side? She's been drinking that RTG kool-aid I think.

Daft BINT.