Sunderland...

Heron

StanCollymore Stan Collymore

Sunderland fans,at the end of 2012/13 season you'll be supporting the North Easts highest placed Premier League team. Quote me on that.

Why are you even posting that? He's recently admitted once again that he has mental problems. He also called O'Neill a better manager than Wenger and Ancelotti 2 seasons ago.

Comments like that, nice one.

I honestly don't see what O'Neil could do with the current crop of players.

Was thinking the same although his Matt Elliott upfront Leicester team's were hardly good/quick/inventive.

He'll do better than Bruce like although I think most would.

O'Neill will be a very good appointment for Sunderland. Any team he manages will be top ten before too long, and i think he'll be a good leader for matches like the derby, unlike Bruce. Don't think they'll break the top 6, but i think they'll be another side along with us, everton, villa in the next tier down, if they're lucky and he gets some cash. he wont do anything long term, he leaves a scorched earth legacy wherever he goes, and i think he'll be off before too long as he seems to lack commitment.

Sunderland fans,at the end of 2012/13 season you'll be supporting the North Easts highest placed Premier League team. Quote me on that.

Im not anti or pro Sunderland or Newcastle.Im just going to put some cash on Sunderland finishing above Newcastle next season.

I'd like to know what he's basing this on.

Same here.

I guess he's basing it entirely on Martin O'Neill being the mackems' manager.

He will, without doubt want a lot of cash to spend. Going by his track record he'll try to gather a British base of players, I think the likes of Onuoha, Muamba, Brown, Ireland and Cole are decent shouts (and yes I realise Ireland isn't British).

I think O'Neil is a very good appointment for them, might get shot down for this but the derby just got a lot harder with him as their manager (If it happens). Of course that will just make dicking them even sweeter.

He'll definitely make the derby games more interesting. He's going to make them tough to beat, at the very least.

so media people already wanking off over O'Neill already, decent manager but no more than that yet he gets a free ride from the journalists despite playing pretty shite football and buying a lot of garbage for big money and wages at Villa

Im not anti or pro Sunderland or Newcastle.Im just going to put some cash on Sunderland finishing above Newcastle next season.

Same here.

I like Stan, but he's a fully paid up member of the MON arse licking club. The president of which is Henry Winter. Vice President, Patrick Barclay.

Oh.

I just thought of something that affects you lot. MON is the most bewilderingly popular manager going amongst the non-tabloid press. Unfortunately for you, that means you can expect an awful lot of the above (although usually not quite so in yer face).

For Sunderland fans, they can expect years of the press implying they're extremely lucky to have him as their manager, and for said press to belittle the club.

Same here.

I like Stan, but he's a fully paid up member of the MON arse licking club. The president of which is Henry Winter. Vice President, Patrick Barclay.

Oh.

I just thought of something that affects you lot. MON is the most bewilderingly popular manager going amongst the non-tabloid press. Unfortunately for you, that means you can expect an awful lot of the above (although usually not quite so in yer face).

For Sunderland fans, they can expect years of the press implying they're extremely lucky to have him as their manager, and for said press to belittle the club.

Great, I look forward to it..... :hmm:

Just to make this clear.

If he gets that job, you as Newcastle fans, can prepare for a few years of deeply, deeply irritating press coverage. You've lost the media battle right now.

Just about sick of it already. People guessing them higher up the table next season for f***s sake. And that's before he's signed. Can't wait until he fails.

Collymore is a complete idiot. One manager appointment and Sunderland automatically go above a side that has only lost once this season (away to the 1st placed team)? Sums Collymore up right there.